Reminder: Never forget your anniversary

I purposely made my anniversary something easy to remember.  The month and the day add up to the year.  8/4/12.  I have a bit of an obsession/quirk with numbers and will always set my alarm to something like 7:52 where the first number equals the second set.  6:42 was my wake up time for many years lol

4 hours ago, Gray Beard said:

You don’t turn your wife in if you’re happily married.

How about "you don't turn your wife in if she doesn't try to beat the **** out of you."

On 2018-03-23 at 11:31 AM, section122 said:

I purposely made my anniversary something easy to remember.  The month and the day add up to the year.  8/4/12.  I have a bit of an obsession/quirk with numbers and will always set my alarm to something like 7:52 where the first number equals the second set.  6:42 was my wake up time for many years lol

Same same. 

Got married on June 21st...what we jokingly refer to as the LONGEST day of the year. 

37 minutes ago, Bakin said:

Same same. 

Got married on June 21st...what we jokingly refer to as the LONGEST day of the year. 

Lol I like that and it would fit our style of humor!  Nice thing about summer wedding is it never conflicts with football.  One of my friends got married Columbus day weekend and has to skip that game every year.  Poor planning on his part lol

• Like (+1) 1