So, when exactly did PPP become...

TPS

2 hours ago, snafu said:

People are more passionate over there.

Maybe, but I suspect there's another explanation, and it's related to a certain automated response used by one of PPP's resident curmudgeons...

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

It may surprise people to know that while PPP has (at this moment) a total of 505,712 posts, that number exceeds the total of all other boards here combined: 492,081, TSW included.

Wow, I am surprised. I had no idea that PPP was more of a draw than the Bills. 

I have barely been over to that side of the wall for the last year, so maybe it shouldn't surprise me.

1 hour ago, Azalin said:

It may surprise people to know that while PPP has (at this moment) a total of 505,712 posts, that number exceeds the total of all other boards here combined: 492,081, TSW included.

Forgot the archive. Which has over 3mm. And probably 1 or 2 mm lost in rosens and other things.

2 hours ago, Azalin said:

not really, probably quarter million or so are tibs rantings, tom calling people idiots (usually tibs), and rhino's conspiracy theories

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, OJABBA said:

I have barely been over to that side of the wall for the last year, so maybe it shouldn't surprise me.

TSW numbers will overtake PPP when Brady retires. 

3 hours ago, OJABBA said:

It surprised me too. I only just realized that today.

3 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

Forgot the archive. Which has over 3mm. And probably 1 or 2 mm lost in rosens and other things.

Okay, you're probably right about that. I've never even checked the archives.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

not really, probably quarter million or so are tibs rantings, tom calling people idiots (usually tibs), and rhino's conspiracy theories

If your implication is that there's more substance on TSW, then I'm not sure I agree. I see a lot of pedantic ramblings and emotional bellyaching over there, too.

:lol:

On 3/18/2018 at 11:17 AM, Koko78 said:

Best guess is shortly after the BBMB went away.

Ask SDS he'll tell you that is not true 

The mods allowing redundant threads creates by the lunatics and 26 Copy Paste is the reason 

26 Copy Paste floods the board so everyone else thinks they can too 

3 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

The mods allowing redundant threads creates by the lunatics and 26 Copy Paste is the reason 

I was kidding...

However, I agree with you on the rest.

• Like (+1) 1

20 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

New tweet that is confirmation biased to my purview: I must post a new thread.

Someone else posts a thread about their source: bull ****. Fake news. Post a picture of a portapotty

New tweet based on someone who has a check are next to name: I must post thread and only out the tweet.

Someone else posts a tweet and discusses what it could mean with their thoughts: ridicule and scorn.

26cornerbitch is just what be is.