So, when exactly did PPP become...

TPS

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

Wow you really don't know me awhile to think I worked up. I'm literally just driving from point A to point B. Which is currently Taylorsville North Carolina and nothing else better to do then drive. And driving is boring, so why you have this cute idea all you can come back with this something about#feelings. 

So honestly, tell me. Are you afraid? Or are you stupid?

That whole paragraph you wrote is mostly unintelligible. I don't know what your point is/what you're asking me to tell you. I get you're trying to say you're not angry, you're just bored. You desperately want me to know you're not a snowflake. REEEEEEE. Scream it man. You're not sensitive. You didn't tag me in 10 posts because you're  a snowflake. You called me a fag because you're a big bad ass; not an angry little snowflake! You're just bored. It's ok pumpkin. Get it all out. Show me where Peter King touched you. 

When you're done hyperventilating and baby raging, try saying something coherent. 

5 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

That whole paragraph you wrote is mostly unintelligible. I don't know what your point is/what you're asking me to tell you. I get you're trying to say you're not angry, you're just bored. You desperately want me to know you're not a snowflake. REEEEEEE. Scream it man. You're not sensitive. You didn't tag me in 10 posts because you're  a snowflake. You called me a fag because you're a big bad ass; not an angry little snowflake! You're just bored. It's ok pumpkin. Get it all out. Show me where Peter King touched you. 

When you're done hyperventilating and baby raging, try saying something coherent. 

I'm doing voice to text and I don't proofread

Deal with it

It sounds like Beyond being a fascist who is not American you also are in Trump denial syndrome

It must really be scary in this world knowing the reality that's about to set in

Just now, Boyst62 said:

I'm doing voice to text and I don't proofread

Deal with it

It sounds like Beyond being a fascist who is not American you also are in Trump denial syndrome

It must really be scary in this world knowing the reality that's about to set in

lol REEEEEEEEEEEEE UNAMERICAN. Shittttt, do i get all my taxes back then? 

Lets see.

1. Reads an article gets triggered.

2. Disproportionately angry response when unsolicited complaining is challenged

3. Name calling  

Not a snowflake. You're right. I apologize. You're not the flip side of an SJW.

18 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

lol REEEEEEEEEEEEE UNAMERICAN. Shittttt, do i get all my taxes back then? 

Lets see.

1. Reads an article gets triggered.

2. Disproportionately angry response when unsolicited complaining is challenged

3. Name calling  

Not a snowflake. You're right. I apologize. You're not the flip side of an SJW.

I really wish there was a term that the opposite of snowflake

One that would fit someone who has no idea who Sheldon is from 30 Rock. Someone who couldn't put the Kardashians out in a crowd. Someone who has no idea what the scuttlebutt in Katy Perry was. Someone who would just as easily watch cartoons as they would the regular news. Someone who wouldn't mind seeing David Hogg or Jerry Falwell be hit by a bus. Someone who thinks the majority of Americans are retarded. Someone who just wants to be left alone and stop being told that what they're thinking is hateful, disrespectful, or anything else other than their own individual opinion which will get them as far as anyone else's opinion.

See that's the value of freedom. Everybody's got an idea but it don't mean a goddamn thing. 

Edited by Boyst62

54 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Bring it here B word

Ass clowns like you try to bring up Politics on the main board and think it's cute, you're just a fag dancing in front of others too uneducated to stand behind your words in a place where you can be held accountable for what you say

So either man the!@#$ up or shut the !@#$ up

Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's pretty offensive. How do you know that he self-identifies as a man? Be more sensitive!

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

I really wish there was a term that the opposite of snowflake

There is. The word is 'adult'.

3 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Whoa, whoa, whoa. That's pretty offensive. How do you know that he self-identifies as a man? Be more sensitive!

There is. The word is 'adult'.

Yes but if I'm an adult then I can only Muster that he is not

I do believe ******* would work for him but even then I don't think he has the balls for that. 

I'm gathering he's the type that has all these complicated feelings and says it's not easy to make a change. We all know that demographic, everything supposed to be special and unique.

Well, I guess snowflake would work. I want to see how he identifies, but it's pretty clear there's no way it call himself a man

Edited by Boyst62

I guess.....

But it all gets so redundant.  Same arguments, same tribalistic refuges, same idiots.  We just go round and round and round.  Sort of reminds me back in my super heavy partying days, everyone would wait after the club for the after hour party.  We all get together, drank and did whatever into the next day, doing the same thing and telling the same jokes every damn day.  

But here I am! :wacko:

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

I'm not seeing the downside. Honestly, it saves me money on waxing for my boyfriend. I'm not made of SOROS bucks. Although i did get my deep state discount. 

Edited by Billschinatown
  • Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Not for nothing.....yall are some sturdy looking sons of bitches. 

Of them all it almost does resemble me but he's small

14 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

I'm not seeing the downside. Honestly, it saves me money on waxing for my boyfriend. I'm not made of SOROS bucks. Although i did get my deep state discount. 

Yes but are you actually going to add anything towards the conversation or just be another troll

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Of them all it almost does resemble me but he's small

Yes but are you actually going to add anything towards the conversation or just be another troll

Are you asking me if i'm going to stay here and spread my liberal gay agenda in the heart of darkness? 

I think pass. Have a good day guys.

BTW this looks exactly like me; he's probably a bit more buff though:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Are you asking me if i'm going to stay here and spread my liberal gay agenda in the heart of darkness? 

I think pass. Have a good day guys.

BTW this looks exactly like me; he's probably a bit more buff though:

giphy.gif

Then can we trust that you're not going to spew your bull **** on TSW? Because it's pretty annoying when folks like you and @26cornerblitz 26cornerbitch constantly do it

Just now, Boyst62 said:

Then can we trust that you're not going to spew your bull **** on TSW? Because it's pretty annoying when folks like you and @26cornerblitz 26cornerbitch constantly do it

Everyone read the same article; the first person to mention politics was you. 

I don't want to upset you anymore so i'll leave you alone. Promise. 

Drive safe.