So, when exactly did PPP become...

TPS

5 minutes ago, garybusey said:

@26CornerBlitz is a great part of this board and does not deserve the crap he gets for breaking news.

Thanks for the support, but trust me when I tell you that I don't lose a wink of sleep over trolls and fools.   BBMB refugees like @ShadyBillsFan have infected TSW to make it the worst it's ever been. He's pathetic.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thanks for the support, but trust me when I tell you that I don't lose a wink of sleep over trolls and fools.   BBMB refugees like @ShadyBillsFan have infected TSW to make it the worst it's ever been. He's pathetic.

You can always tell when someone cares about something. They always come to tell you they don't care about it. 

You know how half the board feels. And when you have support from someone like Gary for what you offer here, then congratulations you really have a bar set High

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, garybusey said:

@26CornerBlitz is a great part of this board and does not deserve the crap he gets for breaking news.

I think he deserves a little crap, but not nearly as much as he gets. 

He posts plenty of good breaking news, but has a tendency to break redundant news and self-promote a bit too much. This offseason/draft/FA have made about 1/3 or his posts fall into that "redundant/self-promoting" category.

14 minutes ago, Paulus said:

He posts plenty of good breaking news, but has a tendency to break redundant news and self-promote a bit too much. This offseason/draft/FA have made about 1/3 or his posts fall into that "redundant/self-promoting" category.

I'm fine with that part but the bitching at others who post off the wall ideas or just try to post links to far fetched stuff is important for discussion. He always feels the need to say how bad something is.

2 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

I'm fine with that part but the bitching at others who post off the wall ideas or just try to post links to far fetched stuff is important for discussion. He always feels the need to say how bad something is.

Can't please all of the people all of the time. It is draft time and everyone thinks their opinions matter. I hate it, but I get it. 

8 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Can't please all of the people all of the time. It is draft time and everyone thinks their opinions matter. I hate it, but I get it. 

For the sake of a message board then yes their opinions do matter. And further, he is not one to judge because his thoughts and opinions... Wait he never shares them. He will be right inline step-for-step with what the bills want, and then when they get rid of somebody he'll be right there bashing them. If you watch he knows nothing about football

3 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

For the sake of a message board then yes their opinions do matter. And further, he is not one to judge because his thoughts and opinions... Wait he never shares them. He will be right inline step-for-step with what the bills want, and then when they get rid of somebody he'll be right there bashing them. If you watch he knows nothing about football

There opinions matter, they just don't merit a new thread for each persons' draft thoughts.

As far as cb26, I will flag him down when the Bills trade to #2 and tell him na nana booboo... And, if 5 hey don't he can track me down and do the same.  All in good fun for me. 

5 hours ago, Paulus said:

He's likely just another weak person that uses the board for personal validation.

• Thank you (+1) 1

11 hours ago, Joe Miner said:

He's likely just another weak person that uses the board for personal validation.

There was one post where he called out a "newer" member.  It's funny. He had no idea who that newer member was and boy I wish he would have.  And, if he would have known he would have never said it, that person is highly respected. He'd have cowered. 

Edited by Boyst62

9 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

There was one post where he called out a "newer" member.  It's funny. He had no idea who that newer member was and boy I wish he would have.  And, if he would have known he would have never said it, that person is highly respected. He'd have cowered. 

WTF? I've been around for quite some time and am not a newer member.

It's simple really:

1. Here we can tear you a new one if you say stupid things.

2. There we can't. 

IMHO, there should only be 1 rule for any message board: "You are entitled to your opinion, but, the rest of the board is entitled to mock you mercilessly for it". 

2 minutes ago, OCinBuffalo said:

It's simple really:

1. Here we can tear you a new one if you say stupid things.

2. There we can't. 

IMHO, there should only be 1 rule for any message board: "You are entitled to your opinion, but, the rest of the board is entitled to mock you mercilessly for it". 

Wow.  Five lines, no emoticons.  You feeling okay?

• Haha (+1) 1