So, when exactly did PPP become...

TPS

11 minutes ago, Billschinatown said:

Everyone read the same article; the first person to mention politics was you. 

I don't want to upset you anymore so i'll leave you alone. Promise. 

Drive safe. 

I read the article because I'm tired of seeing the real world.  I read the article in order to take the opportunity to check out from things that are much more important. That's what a lot of people do when it comes to politics, that's why they choose Sports.  Everyday more and more it is excused when politics are interjected to our Sports World under the guise of Tolerance. Well, I guess I'm just in town because of God damn tired of it

1 hour ago, garybusey said:

You made me look in the Tree House!!! Shame! Shame! :lol:

We get this nugget from that fair and balanced web site: 

Trump leads????? :doh:

President Trump Leads 21 Nation Coalition In Simultaneous Expulsion of Russian Diplomats…

Posted on March 26, 2018 by sundance

Earlier today President Donald Trump led the largest ever coalition response in response to Russia’s alleged use of a nerve agent to poison a former Russian spy living in the United Kingdom. In total, 21 countries simultaneously expelled Russian diplomats.

trump-and-may-4.jpg?w=640The Trump administration ordered the expulsion of 60 Russian diplomats from the US identified as intelligence agents, and the closure of the Russian consulate in Seattle. 48 of the intelligence agents worked at the Russian embassy in Washington DC and 12 were posted at the United Nations in New York.

President Trump was joined by simultaneous action from: France, Albania, Australia, Canada, Norway, Ukraine, Sweden, Spain, Romania, Poland, Netherlands, Lithuania, Latvia, Italy, Hungary, Germany, Finland, Estonia, Denmark, Croatia, Czech Republic and the U.K.

London – It’s the biggest collective expulsion of alleged Russian intelligence officers in history, according to British Prime Minister Theresa May.

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

I tried using my lady's name - she threatened me with violence. And we just did a bunch of London and York torutre tours, so she's got a lot of really good ideas on how to do so now. 

There are a lot of nice tour guide companies in England but S&M Tours, LLC whips them all.

• Haha (+1) 2