Sammie Coates worth a flyer?

Cut by Browns today. Originally drafted by Steelers, traded after they drafted JuJu and Martavius returned. Liked him at Auburn but his hands are suspect. Speedy though, still has potential. 

It’s worth pointing out that he has a great attitude and very willing ST player so McD might like that. 

Thought he might be a nice downfield weapon for TT with his deep ball but I think Pryor is on his way back to Cleveland so he could be out for that reason.

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Was he the guy who ripped it for the Steelers for like 2 games in 2016, then pretty much did nothing after? Speed guy?

Yeah he is super talented. Would be worth taking a look at for the Bills given their WR situation. 

Absolutely Zero Route tree with him. Just going to go deep then it is a total unkown if he will catch it once thrown. 

Sure a nice vet min contract and i am on board 

Edited by MAJBobby

2 hours ago, frogger said:

I liked him at Auburn, I was surprised it didn’t work in Pittsburgh.  He could develop into a pro bowl special team and 5 WR...so yeah, I’d take him

It didn't work because he has hands of lead and far too often couldn't catch a cold so to speak. Watched a few Pitts games when he played and I believe he had 4 - 5 bad drops in one game alone. Great athlete otherwise but zero hands.