Flight Tracker SZN!

6 hours ago, Like A Mofo said:

Tracking flight patterns. a Two Bills Drive tradition unlike any other

I'm shocked that in all these years, no one has managed to track down the Maitre d' at Tempo to get the scoop on upcoming reservations.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, ShadyBillsFan said:

Watch in an hour during my drive home all sorts of news will break.   

I’m going to be in a meeting tonight from 4:45 until like 8 or 9. No phone. Rest assured everything will happen during that time. My buddies will be texting me though so my Apple Watch will be pinging just can’t post 

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I’m going to be in a meeting tonight from 4:45 until like 8 or 9. No phone. Rest assured everything will happen during that time. My buddies will be texting me though so my Apple Watch will be pinging just can’t post 

Correction - AHEM ... “high level business meetings”

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Correction - AHEM ... “high level business meetings”

What the hell ever happened to Mr. High Level Business Meetings?  We should start a pool on what multi he is posting with now.  I have seen more than a couple that I could have sworn were him.

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s a board meeting. No I’m not on the board. I just have to be there.

I've been to one board meeting in my life and had no idea I was going to a board meeting.

I just got an instant message to come upstairs to board room.  I knock and walk in and every Executive was in the room sitting down.  They were all wearing suits and I was in jeans and a polo.  I felt so out of place, kinda like Tyrod in the pocket.....boom!

6 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I've been to one board meeting in my life and had no idea I was going to a board meeting.

I just got an instant message to come upstairs to board room.  I knock and walk in and every Executive was in the room sitting down.  They were all wearing suits and I was in jeans and a polo.  I felt so out of place, kinda like Tyrod in the pocket.....boom!

I hope not! Not wearing jeans but definitely not a suit.

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Bam.  Cordy traded as soon as I started  the drive.  

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It’s a board meeting. No I’m not on the board. I just have to be there.

So you’ll be bored.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan