72 members have voted

1. 1. Which 3rd Teir Bridge QB do u prefer

• Chase Daniels
    • Derek Anderson
    • Matt Moore
    • Chad Henne
    • Mike Glennon
    • Josh McCown

Let's say the Bills have a trade partner in top 3 and the plan is to bring in a QB to start a few gms and mentor our blue chip QB . Now with just about 35mil in cap space the Bills choose to fill holes at positions of need during free agency instead of spending 15 plus million on McCarron,  Keenum or Bridgewater.  Which one of these 3rd Teir guys do u prefer. 

I voted Josh McCown because we can McCrown him McTouchdown if he has some sort of miracle year. If not we call him Captain McCheckdown. We already have nicknames. McDermott needs McCown so they can go to McDonald's 

Edited by Lfod

I choose Chase Daniels here's some of the reasons why. 

#1- He's younger then the other guys at 28yrs old and offers more upside from day one . 

#2 He won't cost much to sign maybe we get him for 3yrs 20mil. 

#3- Although he doesnt have much experience in regular season . He's brought it bigtime during preseason.  Sitting behind Brees for majority of his career maybe he learned some things and just needs a chance to start. 

#4- If he plays well while we develop our young QB to start eventually maybe we can flip him for a couple of pks in next yrs draft considering he would be under contract for another 2yrs at a great price.

31 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Put all the names in a hat and pick one. They’re all equally terrible. But if someone put a gun to my head and said pick one, it’d probably be McCown

This. I'd also say McCown because he's less likely to be considered any kind of potential long-term answer and would come on a 1 year deal.

I am fairly certain I would need to get whisky drunk to facilitate signing any of that crap you smeared on the top of this thread.

Edited by simool

2 minutes ago, simool said:

I am fairly certain I would need to get whisky drunk to facilitate signing any of that crap you smeared on the top of this thread.

Just a cheap 1 year bridge till a drafted QB is ready or Foles is signed. The 3  Viking QBs could be another bridge option. Free agency looks very important this week.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, simool said:

Even if you knew it meant trading to the top 5 to draft the starter?