Buffalo Fanatics says Bills & Jets preparing offer for Brees - Vikings & others have called

17 minutes ago, rodneykm said:

Hate to be "that guy" but there is absolutely no chance of Drew Brees packing up and heading to Buffalo. Literally zero.

Well, if his only choices are Buffalo and the Jets, and money wasn't a concern, I think he goes to Buffalo, I think it goes retire, Buffalo, jets.....

28 minutes ago, JinxedBill1 said:

I think if Brees became available, everyone would look to sign him let alone the jests and us.  New Orleans would be dumber than rocks to let him go with the team they have and the options behind him.

in a couple of days it won't be up to the Saints

Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer 1m1 minute ago
Saints QB Drew Brees' agent can negotiate with teams in 25 minutes. This is always the way he/Tom Condon have done business. Played out his first 2 deals, forced Chargers and Saints to tag him. Played out third deal, picked up a no-tag provision along the way. He's got leverage.

1 minute ago, Reed83HOF said:
Albert BreerVerified account @AlbertBreer 1m1 minute ago
Saints QB Drew Brees' agent can negotiate with teams in 25 minutes. This is always the way he/Tom Condon have done business. Played out his first 2 deals, forced Chargers and Saints to tag him. Played out third deal, picked up a no-tag provision along the way. He's got leverage.

Why wouldn't the Vikings offer Brees a 2-year, $65M deal that's fully guaranteed?

Just now, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Hopefully someone closes this thread soon.  Brees is not leaving New Orleans, nor would he even waste a single brain cell in considering coming here, even if Pegula offered him $1 billion over 2 years.

If you think Brees would pass up a billion dollar deal, you haven’t been paying attention to his career.

• Like (+1) 3

Guest K-GunJimKelly12
1 minute ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Hopefully someone closes this thread soon.  Brees is not leaving New Orleans, nor would he even waste a single brain cell in considering coming here, even if Pegula offered him $1 billion over 2 years.

Nobody would come here, not a single player if they had a choice.  As you may well know, I am also somewhat of a detective myself and my sources are solid on this one.

Edited by K-GunJimKelly12

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Shouldn't you be making better use of your study hall?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Detective said:

Thank the lord the Buffalo Bills Detective is on the case.

Just now, K-GunJimKelly12 said:

Nobody would come here, not a single player if they had a choice.  As you may well know, I am also somewhat of a detective and my sources are solid on this one.

This is actually true. What many don't know is the only way Buffalo has fielded a full roster of players over the last 40 years is by kidnapping players loved ones. There is a secret city underneath Buffalo that was built to house them all. They are fed half eaten chicken wings and extremely stale Genny Cream Ale. Chad Kelly was actually born inside the secret city, this explaining his sometimes odd behavior.