Does the Fun Begin at Midnight?

The free agency visits, otherwise known as legal tampering begins March 12, tomorrow. Players can "visit" teams but can not sign a contract. They can, however "reach an agreement". I expect Cousins to go pretty quickly wherever he goes. Who will "visit" the Bills? Does this officially kick off at midnight? F5?

4 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

The free agency visits, otherwise known as legal tampering begins March 12, tomorrow. Players can "visit" teams but can not sign a contract. They can, however "reach an agreement". I expect Cousins to go pretty quickly wherever he goes. Who will "visit" the Bills? Does this officially kick off at midnight? F5?

Noon tomorrow. Not Midnight 

zNAgBszY_normal.jpg Sal Capaccio ? (@SalSports)
NFL teams can begin contacting agents of players set to become unrestricted free agents (and negotiating contracts) starting at noon eastern tomorrow.
Edited by MAJBobby

7 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

And no vsits with players either, just discussion with agents.

32 minutes ago, Wagon Circler said:

What the hell are you talking about.  Looking at this board, the fun has already started.  If I was a betting man I would say at least 70% of the active members on this board are huffing nitrous oxide.

32 minutes ago, OldTimer1960 said:

I will be surprised if the Bills are very interested in any of the FA QBs unless they can get them cheap.  

I think that beyond Cousins they are all reaches.

Guarantee the Bills will sign a FA QB.  And he will be the starter this year.  They will also draft one and groom him for 2019 and beyond.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, xsoldier54 said:

Guarantee the Bills will sign a FA QB.  And he will be the starter this year.  They will also draft one and groom him for 2019 and beyond.

Almost sure that they will sign some FA QB, but do you think that they will view him as anything more than a stopgap?

6 minutes ago, simool said:

What the hell are you talking about.  Looking at this board, the fun has already started.  If I was a betting man I would say at least 70% of the active members on this board are huffing nitrous oxide.

Speak for yourself, Holmes. Spray paint over here. 

So who thinks we make a play for Bubby BristerSNAKES!!! SNAKES!!!GET EM OFF ME!!!!

The FUN began well before the NCAA Selection show. Well, at least in my house. Always feel free to disregard anything I might post, but especially tonight!    :)

Xavier does well in general in March (elite 8 last year), but we’ve never been a #1 seed. With my luck, we may be the first ever 1 seed to lose in the first round. 

40 minutes ago, xsoldier54 said:

With all the variables , nothing is guaranteed. I wouldn't bet against it though. 

13 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

With all the variables , nothing is guaranteed. I wouldn't bet against it though. 

I agree, nothing is a guarantee, but I get the sense Beane is sharp enough to prepare for many contingencies. 

1 hour ago, xsoldier54 said:

We will sign a qb but its up in the air if he starts imo. Rosen could play right now

• Like (+1) 2