Good morning, boys

It's a beautiful day here in Bills Country. 

Just a beautiful, beautiful day.

Was listening to some Cleveland sports radio this morning. It was adorable to hear them talk about what "Taylor to Landry & Gordon" is going to look like. 

I hope they enjoy each and every single one of those 3100 yards passing and 20 TDs. 

Edited by twoandfourteen
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BananaB said:

Landry won’t be hitting the hundred receptions this season.

Not so sure I agree. Even though I am very happy with the trade, I think Taylor and Landry are a good match. Time will tell.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KGun12TD said:

Poor Browns...I feel so sad for them.

They are 1-31 the last 2 years. This is huge for them. They are finally an NFL team.

1 minute ago, Dr Doom said:

Not so sure I agree. Even though I am very happy with the trade, I think Taylor and Landry are a good match. Time will tell.

I actually think that Taylor with Gordon and Coleman is a good fit. He’s a much better deep ball thrower than he is on possession routes.

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

They are 1-31 the last 2 years. This is huge for them. They are finally an NFL team.

I actually think that Taylor with Gordon and Coleman is a good fit. He’s a much better deep ball thrower than he is on possession routes.

I hope Taylor succeeds in Cleveland. If a team ever actually tried to design an offense around his skills he could be a lot better. 

• Like (+1) 2

7 minutes ago, Dr Doom said:

You think one of Taylor WRs can average over 6 catches a game after watching him make poor decisions for 3 years? He’ll be lucky to get 100 targets let alone a 100 catches

1 minute ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I hope Taylor succeeds in Cleveland. If a team ever actually tried to design an offense around his skills he could be a lot better. 

He will have some explosive playmakers. I hope that he does well there too. I always kind of liked the Browns (maybe because they’ve been so bad). 

3 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

He will have some explosive playmakers. I hope that he does well there too. I always kind of liked the Browns (maybe because they’ve been so bad). 

We did have the #12 offense under Taylor in 2016. (Was #6 before the Jets finale.) If the Flub Brothers hadn't buggered up the defense, we might have made the playoffs that year. 

Again, use him correctly and Cleveland could make some noise.

Edited by PromoTheRobot
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

The Browns are not bereft of talent. Their roster is going to be bolstered with high draft picks and additional free agent pickups. Just with credible qb play they should make a quantum leap forward. This is a terrific situation for Taylor to be going to. 

Bills fans often scoff at the Browns.  They have earned the derision by their own ineptitude. But now with the new GM there is an order and strategy that will get this floundering franchise toward a more rational path. The reality is that they have better young talent than we do.. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

If a team ever actually tried to design an offense around his skills he could be a lot better. 

8th year is when the magic happens.  

All of the other OC’s didn’t think of this. ????‍♂️

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, JohnC said:

The Browns are not bereft of talent. Their roster is going to be bolstered with high draft picks and additional free agent pickups. Just with credible qb play they should make a quantum leap forward. This is a terrific situation for Taylor to be going to. 

Bills fans often scoff at the Browns.  They have earned the derision by their own ineptitude. But now with the new GM there is an order and strategy that will get this floundering franchise toward a more rational path. The reality is that they have better young talent than we do.. 

They have better young talent than most teams. They will add Barkley and a QB IMO. Barkley, QB and Garrett is already a nice start.  They have some stars. I like the Browns talent. They will be much better starting this year and should continue to ascend.

6 minutes ago, BananaB said:

You think one of Taylor WRs can average over 6 catches a game after watching him make poor decisions for 3 years? He’ll be lucky to get 100 targets let alone a 100 catches

i absolutely believe that. tyrod taylor is far, far from a horrible qb. he has his limitations. but he also has his strengths. he is a good runner, he can improvise, he can throw on the move, he has shown the ability to keep his eyes downfield while on the run, strong arm, good deep ball, durable...with talent around him and good game design, he can succeed.