Good morning, boys

Welcome back from clearly being banned... kinda pathetic... 24 hours out after a month or so absence due to... umm... "high level business meetings?" :lol:

... and I don't know why or how long you're even here since this will be a super exciting and positive offseason...

I mean... do I even have time to brew us a pot of coffee before you disappear into the night (voluntarily or not) after all your binge posting as you so consistently do?

Oh.... psssst... I'd change the title so as not to giveaway the fact that you're also a chauvinistic douche... women are Bills fans and on this message board, too :flirt:

Edited by transplantbillsfan

3 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Welcome back from clearly being banned... kinda pathetic... 24 hours out after a month or so absence due to... umm... "high level business meetings?" :lol:

... and I don't know why or how long you're even here since this will be a super exciting and positive offseason...

I mean... do I even have time to brew us a pot of coffee before you disappear into the night (voluntarily or not) after all your binge posting as you so consistently do?

Oh.... psssst... I'd change the title so as not to giveaway the fact that you're also a chauvinistic douche... women are Bills fans and on this message board, too :flirt:

Someones angry.  

Go buy a browns jersey, you are spiraling out of control.   

All your Daboll dreams, down the drain ???. 

Pull yourself together guy, there’s women on this board.   

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

A) who were you talking to? (please don’t emulate jm2009)

B) already temp banned people should not throw stones. 

Jmo. 

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

22 hours ago, jmc12290 said:

I felt that way last year and got burned.  I think it was possible, however slight, that he'd be on this roster next year and that would make me miserable.

I think there was a very small chance he would have been here next year but only under the condition of a first round pick waiting in the wings. I was fine with him coming back in 2017. And we ended the drought in a wacky way, so hey, all things worked out.

6 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

But after three years of Tyrod, I don't think any offense can be "explosive" with him under center. 

Our running game in 2016 fell under the category of explosive. Browns could find similar success if Barkley is as advertised.

Edited by Sammy Watkins' Rib

7 hours ago, twoandfourteen said:

I see it as more of a lateral move, if anything. 

Kizer put up comparable numbers to Tyrod last year, aside from the INTs, of course. 

The Browns will just have a lot more 3 and outs and punts. 

On paper, yes. I agree, it looks great. 

But after three years of Tyrod, I don't think any offense can be "explosive" with him under center. 

I mean they’ll hit some big plays frequently.... 

1 hour ago, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Our running game in 2016 fell under the category of explosive. Browns could find similar success if Barkley is as advertised.

This was what I was thinking and Landry is a nice RAC guy

The truth is that if Cleveland drafts Barkley, they are going to be difficult to defend. Tyrod has his limitations but he sure can run, and last year he was held back by Dummison. With Barkley and Tyrod, Landry as the possession receiver who get separation and Gordon as the deep threat. They will score points.  If somehow they lure Barnidge back or Njoku steps up. Then you have Crowell as a change of pace and Duke Johnson as the RB receiver outlet. Watch out for the Brownies.