If you went to college

BillsNYC

Hey, Rich - our little girl (babyrock) just got a job teaching in Brooklyn, at Bensonhurst Elementary.  :blink:

271105[/snapback]

That's great! Tell her I said congrats. I'd go tell her myself and all, but you did say Bensonhurst, didn't you?

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Going back to school is one of the best decisions I ever made. A good professor can make all the difference. Yeah, the half naked girls are a bonus as well. This is what I did yesterday. I went to accounting class and learned how to write off a family vacation to Hawaii. Afterwards went down to the student center for some free pizza and a massage. (massage therapy is a major here) Find the girl with the best miniskirt and wait your turn to be rubbed on. :blink:

AA from Campbell University

Nearly done with my Bachelor's in Criminal Justice from UNC Wilmington if these damn deployments overseas would quit slowing me down... :blink:

271130[/snapback]

I had a couple of high school friends go to UNCW, good times indeed. Probably my favorite area in the states.

I dunno but they are University at Buffalo not U of B

271123[/snapback]

It's the State University of New York AT Buffalo... but also acceptable (familiar) is "University of Buffalo", which it was once properly called. My old man graduated from the smallest class that U.B. Law ever graduated, twelve guys in 1943. It was actually a private school back then. And when I got there in '77, we were still using the same damn gymn, over on Winspear. (*sigh*) The memories...

BA: Hamilton College - 2001 (famous Alumni: ...Alexander Hamilton? :blink: )

Just got accepted to Boston University for Graduate School.

Look out debt, here I come! :D

271118[/snapback]

Hamilton College - good school. I was just own the road at Colgate University ('92). Strangely enough, Colgate is located in Hamilton, NY but Hamilton College is located in Clinton, NY.

You must have been ticked at the 60 Minutes story a few months back where they did a story about schools that just gave away degrees to anyone via mail - they highlighted a "school" called Hamilton University. I kept waiting for the story to point out that Hamilton University, while a sham, shouldn't be confused with Hamilton College, a very good school, but they never did. I imagine many Hamilton alums were ticked...

That's great!  Tell her I said congrats.  I'd go tell her myself and all, but you did say Bensonhurst, didn't you?

271119[/snapback]

She does not live there, she lives up by Prospect Park. Bensonhurst seems to be an area that is seeing an increase in Chinese and Russian immigrants. The kids there really want to learn. She has taught on the east side of Manhattan and Chinatown, and is used to living in Brooklyn.

Is there something I do not know about Bensonhurst you were trying to tell me? :D:blink:

Hamilton College - good school. I was just own the road at Colgate University ('92). Strangely enough, Colgate is located in Hamilton, NY but Hamilton College is located in Clinton, NY.

You must have been ticked at the 60 Minutes story a few months back where they did a story about schools that just gave away degrees to anyone via mail - they highlighted a "school" called Hamilton University. I kept waiting for the story to point out that Hamilton University, while a sham, shouldn't be confused with Hamilton College, a very good school, but they never did. I imagine many Hamilton alums were ticked...

271171[/snapback]

Oh man, Hamilton has been kicked in the teeth over the past few months. That story, coupled with the whole Ward Churchill/Bill O'Reilly disaster... :blink:

Everyday it seems my degree loses more and more of it's luster! lol :D

I love Colgate though! Spent many nights there (and some of them I was even sober! lol)

It's the State University of New York AT Buffalo... but also acceptable (familiar) is "University of Buffalo", which it was once properly called. My old man graduated from the smallest class that U.B. Law ever graduated, twelve guys in 1943. It was actually a private school back then. And when I got there in '77, we were still using the same damn gymn, over on Winspear. (*sigh*) The memories...

271148[/snapback]

Wrong :blink::D:doh:

http://www.buffalo.edu/