Landry to the Browns!

9 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Yeah, going 1-31 was pure genius.

No doubt he will be hired by another struggling team soon to show them how to do it correctly (hint: it requires the hiring of Hue Jackson).

You can’t deny they’re in amazing shape cap/pick wise

Crazy how epic that 2014 wr class was yet a bunch of them have been traded before their rookie deals were up. Off the top of my head watkins, landry, cooks and benjamin. mathews too

The 2nd we got for watkins seems like a huge steal right now

Edited by BillsSbSoon

26 minutes ago, wppete said:

This he been a crazy off season! Hope we get involved in all this craziness and get us a stud QB. 

Amazing how fast and furious the league is moving and the official year hasn't started yet.

I bet the Bills have a few things under their sleeves.

11 minutes ago, Jay_Fixit said:

Yup, non stop 8 yard completions.

If Gordon is back to being one of the best deep threats in the NFL.......................... Landry doing his 8 yard thing would be more than fine for them.

And if Njoku develops as an intermediate threat, look out for that O.

16 minutes ago, Reed83HOF said:

DX4XuEiUQAA0jOI.jpg

Not so fast.................... if they FINALLY find their QB, Landry will be fine.

1 minute ago, ColoradoBills said:

Led the league in catches and was tied for 4th in TD's.

I truly thought with the tag and trade from the fish it would be higher.

I didn't. He's not a special player that defenses need to specifically game plan against.  He's prouces by high volume. 

2 hours ago, BuffaloBill said:

Allegedly for an 18 and 19 pick.  http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000920443/article/browns-to-trade-for-dolphins-wr-jarvis-landry

Still no confirmation on how high but I would have to guess that neither is a first rounder and the 19 pick will probably be conditional.

I was kinda hoping Miami would be stuck with Landry's cap hit. 14 million and two picks is a lot to pay for 7 or 8 yds per catch. The Browns are really Brownsing it up.

2 hours ago, CountDorkula said:

Laugh at them how? when they have a franchise QB and the bills are still searching for one?

Yeah they traded for him today ;)

They passed on Wentz and Goff.

After trading for TT I wouldn't be surprised if they drafted LJ at 4th over all.

Edited by JMF2006