Pats releasing Martellus Bennett

18 minutes ago, TRUEBLUE1 said:

Bring him into camp and see how Bellyache used him in the Pats scheme. Just don't pay him squat.

Daboll wasn’t the TE coach there last year, but he was for years prior. I’m sure he knows exactly how he was used within mcdaniels offense. 

Might I be the first to suggest a trade. O'Leary for Dion Lewis. Hear me out. 

BB likes ready made players, and Nick has advanced his game. Paid his dues. More so than Hogan or TD Mike imo.and they seem to thrive off raiding our roster. I say a 5th round pick plus Lewis should close the deal. Marsha needs a TE after the release of Bennet. TE is a Need for Marsha! I say, ok...any thoughts on it?

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

BB likes ready made players, and Nick has advanced his game. Paid his dues. More so than Hogan or TD Mike imo.and they seem to thrive off raiding our roster. I say a 5th round pick plus Lewis should close the deal. Marsha needs a TE after the release of Bennet. TE is a Need for Marsha! I say, ok...any thoughts on it?

Lewis is a UFA, can’t be traded.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Isn't Lewis a free agent? Nick O Leary has paid his dues more than Hogan? We get Lewis and a draft pick for Nick?  I am confused.:huh:

Still, whats fair for O'leary? A 3rd?

1 minute ago, Turk71 said:

Isn't Lewis a free agent? Nick O Leary has paid his dues more than Hogan? We get Lewis and a draft pick for Nick?  I am confused.:huh:

NP amigo..I confuse myself at times?

Do you not see Nick as a Pat? And flourishing? I can. Thats all I meant. Maybe some value there

Btw...I absolutely think O'Leary has improved and will get paid soon. Why not either sign him now, or get value for him? Jmo of course

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Jack’s grandson the gloveless wonder to the Cheats?!

200w.gif

Stranger things have happened brother...lol

4 minutes ago, BuffAlone said:

Do you not see Nick as a Pat? And flourishing? I can. Thats all I meant. Maybe some value there

I like O'Leary and would hate to see him thrive as a Patriot. Why trade him? It probably wouldn't cost much to keep him after this year if he continues improving.

2 minutes ago, Turk71 said:

I like O'Leary and would hate to see him thrive as a Patriot. Why trade him? It probably wouldn't cost much to keep him after this year if he continues improving.

Thats exactly what we thought about Hogan or TD Mike. i like O'Leary alot. But I like picks more

4 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

not too surprising, their cap situation is bad

Genius!

1 hour ago, BuffAlone said:

Thats exactly what we thought about Hogan or TD Mike. i like O'Leary alot. But I like picks more

So we can draft a TE to replace O'Leary?

5 hours ago, BuffAlone said:

Maybe then they can finally take the time to let us all know the details on who his famous grandfather is?

as for Bennett, his brother gets traded the same day he is released by the Pats.....

Do the Eagles need a TE?

14 hours ago, Charlottebillsfan2 said:

Great signing by the pats, 2 games played targeted 6 times for 6 receptions and 53 yards.

Their failers in roster management never get mentioned other than on this board.

Please let Brady retire or get old soon to expose these great-quarterback-band-aid wearing frauds.

Edited by dollars 2 donuts