Rumor: Incarcerated Bob swears that the Bills were the team offering a 2nd for Foles

5 minutes ago, BillsFan4 said:

Not sure if that (Tyrod) was a typo but I'm asking about Nick Foles contract. 

It says it voids if he is on the Eagles roster for 2019. 

But it does it still void if he's traded? 

Yes it voids. Either voids automatic if Eagles do not release him by the 23rd day prior to league year next year, or auto voids if he is still on any teams roster.

I added some details to my earlier post.

Edited by cba fan
  • Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, greeneblitz said:

This obsession with Nick Foles is just dumb, he's done nothing his entire career and happens to be on a team that finished with the best record in the NFL without him. Foles is a average QB plain and simple, and played a awesome game when it counted.

see    v 

13 hours ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Super Bowl MVP.   

One a 1 year deal.    

Now why would we ever think of bringing him in?  

2 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

FWIW, guy at work has bro-in-law in Philly who says rumor is Phiilly trades Foles, Wendell Smallwood, and Philly 1st to Buffalo for Cordy Glenn, one of Bills 1st, and Bills 3rd from Browns.

Do the Eagles need a LT? This doesn't make much sense to me.

3 minutes ago, PastaJoe said:

FWIW, guy at work has bro-in-law in Philly who says rumor is Phiilly trades Foles, Wendell Smallwood, and Philly 1st to Buffalo for Cordy Glenn, one of Bills 1st, and Bills 3rd from Browns.

Does this simply mean that this person lives in Philly or that he works for the Eagles?

3 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Do the Eagles need a LT? This doesn't make much sense to me.

Their line is pretty good. Good enough to win Line of the Year...

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000913158/article/offensive-line-of-the-year-versatile-athletic-eagles-take-prize

Edited by BillsEnthusiast

Just now, Reed83HOF said:
Ian RapoportVerified account @RapSheet 27s27 seconds ago
My sense on the #Eagles and QB Nick Foles: They do not want to trade him. For a 1st rounder, maybe. But with the uncertainty around Carson Wentz for the 2018 opener… they don’t want to trade Foles. Or, basically, what GM Howie Roseman has said publicly.

Hmmm. Sounds familiar. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Lurker said:

You mean sort of like the noncommittal answer Beane gave about TT at the combine??  :bag:

Actually it does sound like Rap's report on how the Bills won't cut TT and are fine paying his $6M bonus.  And then proceeded to trade him and end up doing neither.

I literally have no idea where that Super Bowl game came from for Foles but if there was ever a time for him to have the game of his life that was it!

Foles won a shootout with Brady in the SB. There really hasn't been a NE Super Bowl like that in all 25 they have played.

Think about it: the Eagles needed to score on almost every single drive to win, and they did! With Foles!

All that said, I don't see Foles as a great QB but I would certainly be happy with trading a 2nd for him since we have another.

Edited by TheFunPolice