Special Thanks To The TBD Draft Analysts

....folks, the oldtimer just wanted to pass on truly "special thanks" to TBD brethren who seem to do an unbelievable, uncanny amount of draft study and analysis with the willingness to share all of their hard work....not going to name posters because I will miss someone and feel like crap for it......cannot fathom where folks find the time for their in depth analysis & study.........with a wealth like this right here right now and how it relates to Bflo, who the hell needs Brylcream Mel or Beiber McShay?......pretty damn amazing gang and I am humbled for being allowed to join here as a member.......sorry but this is an UNPAID advertisement....:thumbsup:...I'd be "over MY cap".............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 7
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I'm not naming the draftniks on this board for fear of missing one of the amateur analysts with the keen eyes. But I want to say that this exalted group here is terrific. I really pay attention to what is being said. 

This is just an observation but am I the only one to notice that Bandito at times can be very pugnacious? If someone throws a punch he responds with a combo  to the gut. He is a respected street fighter. He lives by the old boxing creed: When you take a punch-----you then give a punch.  :)

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Mustangs > Camaros

...LMAO...I have BOTH....2002 Roush Stage I (22,000 original miles) and 2015 Camaro 2SS RS indy Commemorative.....GM made 100, 50 with red stripes (mine) and 50 with the butt ugly door Pace Car stickers for GM execs to drive dignitarities around for Speed Week 2015....mine was #49 and they gave me a license plate #49.....bought it as a demo from Indy dealer (1,200 miles) who gave me $14 grand off sticker....shipped it to Roch-Cha-Cha sight unseen for $600 bucks....

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, JohnC said:

I'm not naming the draftniks on this board for fear of missing one of the amateur analysts with the keen eyes. But I want to say that this exalted group here is terrific. I really pay attention to what is being said. 

This is just an observation but am I the only one to notice that Bandito at times can be very pugnacious? If someone throws a punch he responds with a combo  to the gut. He is a respected street fighter. He lives by the old boxing creed: When you take a punch-----you then give a punch.  :)

Guilty as charged 

I have a zero tolerance policy when it comes to BS ? 

4 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...LMAO...I have BOTH....2002 Roush Stage I (22,000 original miles) and 2015 Camaro 2SS RS indy Commemorative.....GM made 100, 50 with red stripes (mine) and 50 with the butt ugly door Pace Car stickers for GM execs to drive dignitarities around for Speed Week 2015....mine was #49 and they gave me a license plate #49.....bought it as a demo from Indy dealer (1,200 miles) who gave me $14 grand off sticker....shipped it to Roch-Cha-Cha sight unseen for $600 bucks....

Just busting your balls. I have ‘16 5.0 and it’s my second mustang I’ve owned. I’m just a fan of muscle cars in general 

17 minutes ago, JohnC said:

....whether they are first timers or seasoned vets, think of themselves as experts but may fall short, or are truly experts who fly under the radar not looking for major kudos, the time, effort, undaunted research to every depth possible is exponential.....hell I'd bet they have waterproof laptops to use during the morning shower and bathroom wi-fi for quality time during that "5AM deposit" in the American Standard ceramic throne.......wish I had the time to see collegiate ball, but my schedule running a multi million dollar company to keep 200+ employees fed does not permit....so I depend on a "Cliff Notes" version and the TBD gang puts 'ol "Cliff Notes" to shame...thanks again brethren....:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....whether they are first timers or seasoned vets, think of themselves as experts but may fall short, or are truly experts who fly under the radar not looking for major kudos, the time, effort, undaunted research to every depth possible is exponential.....hell I'd bet they have waterproof laptops to use during the morning shower and bathroom wi-fi for quality time during that "5AM deposit" in the American Standard ceramic throne.......wish I had the time to see collegiate ball, but my schedule running a multi million dollar company to keep 200+ employees fed does not permit....so I depend on a "Cliff Notes" version and the TBD gang puts 'ol "Cliff Notes" to shame...thanks again brethren....:thumbsup:

I'll bet you have many 'important business meetings' ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, Haslett_Stomp said:

I'll bet you have many 'important business meetings' ;)

...I absolutely HATE meetings.....42 years in business and I STILL hate meetings.....think I'd rather read TT threads......well....um.....er.....hmmm......

• Haha (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Just busting your balls. I have ‘16 5.0 and it’s my second mustang I’ve owned. I’m just a fan of muscle cars in general 

...LMAO...I know.....and ditto on the muscle cars......losing my wife to an egregious hospital accident after a highly successful double lung transplant left the cash ready for the aborted retirement plans for an RV to travel.....got a bad itch for a Lambo Gallardo before I "head down to Hell's Kitchen"......Bills need to win the Lombardi BEFORE because the reception sucks there and LCD's can't withstand the heat.....

14 minutes ago, BuffaloRush said:

thought you were being sarcastic at first.  There certainly are some informed opinions here and it just goes to show what a great community TBD is 

...not a chance.......respect may be a rarity but not in my book PERIOD....the wealth, depth, extent and effort of folks here need to be acknowledged in my book and I am honored to do so.....cannot fathom the countless hundreds if not thousands of hours dedicated TBD'ers spend on this info whether right, wrong or indifferent...it is opinion based on a ton of work.....my acknowledgment and thankfulness is 100% genuine and no one should doubt my sincerity for a damn good "job well done"...