The Real Story: Donald Trump Was A Hillary Clinton Plant In The 2016 Presidential Election

5 hours ago, Azalin said:

Welcome back! :beer:

Everything you listed makes sense to me, especially when compared with some things others have had to say. The above stood out simply because I don't think I could agree with it more. Granted, I'm not connected to anything in Washington except for routine trips to the voting booth, but what you're describing defines both the deep state  and the swamp, at least as I understand them to be.

This is exactly the reason that I am free of any party affiliation, and it's also why L v R and R v D politics has been reduced to little more than a rivalry in team sports. 

This is also why I've been pleasantly surprised by 45, because he seems to genuinely be doing something about it.

Same on the lack of party affiliation. I'm not getting locked in to that. 

9 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Read the "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" chart and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette election day article and tell me that Donald Trump is not a shill for Democrats.

You may be right and you may be wrong. I don't know. What I do know is that that chart doesn't conclusively prove anything one way or the other.

I will say this though, I've heard on authority that I'm comfortable with that Trump was surprised that he won. Take that for what it's worth. 

1 hour ago, PearlHowardman said:

Still waiting for DR to chime in.  

:beer: Sorry, Pearl... I thought I already had. I'm not going to get in the way of you (or anyone) trying to think outside the box. I offered my take somewhere in this thread already, and stand by it. But as always I remain open to changing my mind should new information arise or compel it. So keep digging, I'll keep reading. 

solo.jpg

5 minutes ago, Juror#8 said:

You may be right and you may be wrong. I don't know. What I do know is that that chart doesn't conclusively prove anything one way or the other.

No, but you all just don't understand. 

HILLARY AND TRUMP ARE ALLIES!   LOOK AT THE CHART AND THAT PICTURE AGAIN!   USE YOUR HEAD!   YOU ARE ALL FOOLS FOR NOT BELIEVING THIS!!!  THE CHART!  THE PICTURE! 

Go ahead, Howard.  Post the chart and that Trump-Clinton picture again.  I bet a couple more viewings will convince us all. 

3 minutes ago, Bob in Mich said:

No, but you all just don't understand. 

HILLARY AND TRUMP ARE ALLIES!   LOOK AT THE CHART AND THAT PICTURE AGAIN!   USE YOUR HEAD!   YOU ARE ALL FOOLS FOR NOT BELIEVING THIS!!!  THE CHART!  THE PICTURE! 

Go ahead, Howard.  Post the chart and that Trump-Clinton picture again.  I bet a couple more viewings will convince us all. 

At least his sources aren't the bought and paid for Young Turks and SNL... 

Those in glass houses, Bob...

40 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

Read the "When Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" chart and the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette election day article and tell me that Donald Trump is not a shill for Democrats.

Like I said earlier, you should change your screen name to "Brokenrecord". Not only do you think that you can convince people just by repeating yourself but you insult us by posting pictures of Trump & Clinton(s) together and try to pass that as positive proof of some kind of collusion. This stuff wouldn't even fly at our kiddie table, so maybe you should STFU and quit crusading.

20 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Like I said earlier, you should change your screen name to "Brokenrecord". Not only do you think that you can convince people just by repeating yourself but you insult us by posting pictures of Trump & Clinton(s) together and try to pass that as positive proof of some kind of collusion. This stuff wouldn't even fly at our kiddie table, so maybe you should STFU and quit crusading.

I'm trying to figure out just how the Clintons benefit from Trump being in the White House?  Beyond the tax scam which enriches the already-rich.  But seeing how Trump Inc is using the office to rake it in (with impunity thanks to gutless Republicans who care more for party than country), if that was HRC's intent, winning might have been to her advantage.  And I am not an HRC fan by any stretch of the imagination.  Much as I deplored GWBush, I'd take him in a second over this nest of vipers.

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, blzrul said:

I'm trying to figure out just how the Clintons benefit from Trump being in the White House?  Beyond the tax scam which enriches the already-rich.  But seeing how Trump Inc is using the office to rake it in (with impunity thanks to gutless Republicans who care more for party than country), if that was HRC's intent, winning might have been to her advantage.  And I am not an HRC fan by any stretch of the imagination.  Much as I deplored GWBush, I'd take him in a second over this nest of vipers.

You must have voted for Trump because a man directed you to. You need to go back and read over this thread and get an idea of the kind of  bill of goods the OP is pushing. If you need, I'll explain it to you.

1 hour ago, blzrul said:

They don’t, it’s a silly thread

One week ago today:  

President Donald Trump tweets at 8:44 AM that he has fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  Trump's decision to fire Tillerson was made months ago, however.  And White House officials didn't even know that Trump was going to fire Tillerson that morning.

Suspicious?  :o

President Donald Trump waits until the morning of a critical election that is taking place in PA-18 to tweet to the world that he fired Tillerson?  He couldn't wait at least one more day?  And the PA-18 Republican candidate lost!  The local Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the newspaper that most PA-18 voters most likely read, runs an AP article that completely humiliates President Donald Trump at 8:51 AM.  Likely the national MSM was doing the same thing to President Donald Trump that the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette had done.

Kid of fits in with the "When The Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" chart, doesn't it?

Republicans - You have been warned.  Bill & Hillary Clinton's friend and fellow New York Democrat President Donald Trump is a complete fraud.  And he is going to try to F you in the November mid-term elections.  Just watch.

:flirt:

3 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

Republicans - You have been warned.  Bill & Hillary Clinton's friend and fellow New York Democrat President Donald Trump is a complete fraud.  And he is going to try to F you in the November mid-term elections.  Just watch.

But even if that happens, Hillary still won't be president.

Hmmmm....

:ph34r:

7 hours ago, PearlHowardman said:

One week ago today:  

President Donald Trump tweets at 8:44 AM that he has fired Secretary of State Rex Tillerson.  Trump's decision to fire Tillerson was made months ago, however.  And White House officials didn't even know that Trump was going to fire Tillerson that morning.

Suspicious?  :o

President Donald Trump waits until the morning of a critical election that is taking place in PA-18 to tweet to the world that he fired Tillerson?  He couldn't wait at least one more day?  And the PA-18 Republican candidate lost!  The local Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, the newspaper that most PA-18 voters most likely read, runs an AP article that completely humiliates President Donald Trump at 8:51 AM.  Likely the national MSM was doing the same thing to President Donald Trump that the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette had done.

Kid of fits in with the "When The Polls Get Close, Trump Says The Craziest Things" chart, doesn't it?

Were all being F'ed...democrats are being used to fuel the propaganda

of this very nasty and greedy government,

just like the moronic lamestream media.

They march forward doing their duty like good simpletons.

Simply too near sighted and dimwitted to see the long game, the 

complete destruction of the US, inside out. 

GG.

The rage of President Trump
Washington Examiner

Original Article

President Trump says he didn't collude with Russia in 2016, promising something to a foreign country in exchange for his installation as president. That seems increasingly likely to prove true.

Where they do not spring from simple malignancy, critics’ arguments that Trump used Russian intervention to win the election are mostly an excuse to avoid the plain truth that Hillary Clinton deservedly lost because she was an awful candidate. And the country is better for that result.

We aren’t persuaded, either, that the Russians’ paltry $100,000 in Facebook spending had anything to do with Trump’s win, given that very little of it was spent during the general election or in the key swing states anyway.

6 hours ago, Azalin said:

But even if that happens, Hillary still won't be president.

Hmmmm....

:ph34r:

Every time Trump says something ridiculous or Tweets out some nonsense, I always try to remind myself of that very fact

And that cheers me up

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Every time Trump says something ridiculous or Tweets out some nonsense, I always try to remind myself of that very fact

And that cheers me up

But some other Democrat will...

Schiff will get the intelligence committee and get right to work 

Pelosi will probably be the speaker 

And 2020 will bring us a new election 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

And that cheers me up

You and me both, my friend. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, /dev/null said:

If Pelosi will probably be the speaker then Trump will probably be re-elected

If there is a substantial hourly wage increase in the rust belt states then Trump will win again.  If not, it depends on who the Democratic candidate is.  People vote for the candidate and not who the Speaker of the House is.  This thread is ridiculously stupid by the way.

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

If there is a substantial hourly wage increase in the rust belt states then Trump will win again.  If not, it depends on who the Democratic candidate is.  People vote for the candidate and not who the Speaker of the House is.  This thread is ridiculously stupid by the way.

Given the current Democratic front runners:

Bernie Sanders, 76

Joe Biden, 75

Hiliary Clinton, 70

Elizabeth Warren, 68

I'm not sure that was a Freudian slip or an intentional pun :lol:

• Like (+1) 2

11 hours ago, B-Man said:

DYv1aeAX0AEGJH4.jpg

Donald: And after I lose the election, we will all have a big party! 

Hillary: And I promise I won't have you murdered! 

Bill: Hey, I'd believe her, after all, I'm still alive! 

Melania: I know how to laugh and things 

Donald: Quiet Melania 

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 5:32 PM, B-Man said:

DYv1aeAX0AEGJH4.jpg

"Let's swap, Don."

"Don't tempt me, Bill"

Look at Hillary...

I'm thinking that what used to go through Hillary's mind at moments like this was "It would be a so satisfying if Bill thought I made it with Donald".

I'm thinking that what went through Bill's mind at moments like this was "if Hillary ever found out what me and Don have done with women at the country club..."

Put's hand on his shoulder, squeezes..."Let me call you later, Don"

Edited by OJABBA

52 minutes ago, Azalin said:

Is it just me, or do her teeth match her dress in that photo?

And is that the fakest smile you've ever seen, or what?  

She actually makes Trump look human in that picture in comparison.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

I'm pretty sure that she expressed some honest rage on November 8th 2016

I hope they mercifully gave her a Spock pinch on the neck, so she was out until the next morning 

But there has to be some recording of her reaction to it sinking in..... :D

Edited by row_33

The IG report that DerangedRino talks about is likely to be released soon.  Should be very damaging to Democrats.

But President Donald Trump is coming to their rescue.

Trump essentially forces the resignation of John Dowd - Trump's lead attorney in the Russia collusion investigation.  Then Trump fires H.R. McMaster as his National Security adviser.  The MSM is excoriating Trump.  Exactly the way that he wants it. 

There won't be any Wikileaks interference this time.  

9 minutes ago, PearlHowardman said:

The IG report that DerangedRino talks about is likely to be released soon.  Should be very damaging to Democrats.

But President Donald Trump is coming to their rescue.

Trump essentially forces the resignation of John Dowd - Trump's lead attorney in the Russia collusion investigation.  Then Trump fires H.R. McMaster as his National Security adviser.  The MSM is excoriating Trump.  Exactly the way that he wants it. 

There won't be any Wikileaks interference this time.  

Hillary sure works in mysterious ways! 

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Just think, according to Pearlsofwisdom here, Hillary was so bad that she lost to Trump even though he was trying to lose to her. 

It wouldn't surprise me to discover this was true.  I still think Trump's campaign was a marketing stunt gone awry, and he didn't actually want to win.

2016 was truly a race to the bottom.

15 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

It wouldn't surprise me to discover this was true.  I still think Trump's campaign was a marketing stunt gone awry, and he didn't actually want to win.

2016 was truly a race to the bottom.

Obama made fun of Trump and Trump said "what the heck, I'll run and show him"