Random Bills and what you remember them for

19 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Kawicka Mitchell because of the hair.

i have a quick mitchell story.  apparently the dude was a little odd.  some of the sabres guys were hanging out in their condo, and for whatever reason, mitchell was there.  some of the guy's girlfriends were there, hanging out in another room.  at one point, kawika got up, went into the room, and locked the door behind him.  he was playing around, but it got uncomfortable when some of the girls wanted to leave, and he wouldn't unlock the door.  it got to the point where the guys couldn't get him out, and they started to think they had to break the door down and deal with him.  he eventually unlocked the door, was kicked out, and nothing bad happened.  

it's a nothing story that i was told second hand, but it's all i got.

10 minutes ago, teef said:

i have a quick mitchell story.  apparently the dude was a little odd.  some of the sabres guys were hanging out in their condo, and for whatever reason, mitchell was there.  some of the guy's girlfriends were there, hanging out in another room.  at one point, kawika got up, went into the room, and locked the door behind him.  he was playing around, but it got uncomfortable when some of the girls wanted to leave, and he wouldn't unlock the door.  it got to the point where the guys couldn't get him out, and they started to think they had to break the door down and deal with him.  he eventually unlocked the door, was kicked out, and nothing bad happened.  

it's a nothing story that i was told second hand, but it's all i got.

Magnificent story Teef.  Please send it to the Readers Digest as I'm sure the audience will just eat this up.

Dust off a spot on your shelf next to your  "Best Story Teller" trophy you won in high school c/o 1997 and make room for the Pulitzer.  

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Magnificent story Teef.  Please send it to the Readers Digest as I'm sure the audience will just eat this up.

Dust off a spot on your shelf next to your  "Best Story Teller" trophy you won in high school c/o 1997 and make room for the Pulitzer.  

it's my understanding that disney is going to make a movie about it.

3 minutes ago, teef said:

it's my understanding that disney is going to make a movie about it.

I think Benicio Del Toro would be a good fit to play Mitchell.  Add muscle, grow the hair out and boom!  He will kill it.

For you....maybe Bryan Cranston?  I mean he did play Tim Watley.

I would want to be in the movie....I think Idris Alba could play me.  I don't look anything like him, including skin color but I think it would be cool.  Throw the audience a little off....ya dig?

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

I think Benicio Del Toro would be a good fit to play Mitchell.  Add muscle, grow the hair out and boom!  He will kill it.

For you....maybe Bryan Cranston?  I mean he did play Tim Watley.

I would want to be in the movie....I think Idris Alba could play me.  I don't look anything like him, including skin color but I think it would be cool.  Throw the audience a little off....ya dig?

i'm already starting to see a lot of creative differences here.  i'm off the project.

15 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Nickname:

"The cockblockers"

Better nickname: "The Erection Company"

My random Bill selection is Kendrick Office.

Somehow, someway, the guy got 2 sacks of Tom Brady in his only start in 2001.  He was an absolutely horrendous football player.

22 hours ago, BuffaloBillsGospel said:

This is easy.... S Leonard Smith.... Dude was probably the first to have an NFL logo haircut back when we were awesome.

leonard-smith.jpg  3269-450Bk.jpg

12 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

He played before my time, but I actually met him after a Bills game. Really good guy.

He was awesome.  I remember he drilled someone on the Chefs (I think it was in a playoff game) and got up and taunted the guy by doing a mock tomahawk chop.

• Like (+1) 1

On 2/27/2018 at 4:16 PM, buffalobloodfloridahome said:

Ray Bentley and the Darby the Dinosaur Books I was a kid and of course had one.

Also Thomas Smith. Because his jersey said T. Smith and I didn't know what the T stood for we called him Teriyaki because that's what we had for dinner. Wasn't like we could just google it at the time.

\

Ray Bentley is awesome!  I had all the Darby books and taught my kids to read using them to this day.

I mean...look at that mullet!

https://www.fivecountpub.com/single-post/2016/06/28/First-Look-at-Ray-Bentleys-Buffalo-Bills-Memoir

• Like (+1) 1

Jerry Ostroski.

Former Olineman for our Bills. When I was a kid, my dad and I were in Oklahoma at a small BBQ restaurant and saw a large guy wearing a Bills cap, so we of course said "GO BILLS" and the guy was kind of taken aback, and then said "Hi, I'm Jerry Ostroski, I PLAY for the buffalo bills". We took a photo together and he signed our check lol.

Nice guy, and a MOUNTAIN of a man. I bet that BBQ joint loved having him there, his tab probably paid for their electricity bill that month!

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 4:16 PM, Royale with Cheese said:

Ed Wang because he was I believe the first Chinese player in the NFL.

When he was here, we had Wang, Wood and Levitre on the line.  Pretty awesome puns.

The only guy Maybin ever beat.

4 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Actually if you remember Maybins first game against us with the Jets, we our starting LT (I think Bell?) and his back up.  Levitre was forced to move to LT that game.

Maybin beat him for a sack.  

Ack-chew-all-lee, I do remember each of Maybin's 6 career sacks.   A thread was started here to commemorate each one.

Maybin abused Wang in his first training camp leading many of us to believe he was looking good.  Then the regular season started and Maybin didn't leave the bench vs Miami.  Jauron said its because it was too hot out.  Man, that guy could f@#$ing coach!!

1 minute ago, Jauronimo said:

Ack-chew-all-lee, I do remember each of Maybin's 6 career sacks.   A thread was started here to commemorate each one.

Maybin abused Wang in his first training camp leading many of us to believe he was looking good.  Then the regular season started and Maybin didn't leave the bench vs Miami.  Jauron said its because it was too hot out.  Man, that guy could f@#$ing coach!!

I guess Maybin doesn't have sweat glands or something?

59 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

"When it's too tough for them ... ummmm ... well, I guess it's too tough for everyone. Postpone the game."

1am9te.jpg

1 hour ago, Jauronimo said:

Maybin abused Wang