Dion Lewis not expecting to re-sign with Pats

YoloinOhio

Ivory will be 30 in March. He was basically a bust in Jax (800yds in two seasons). I don't see him getting any more than a one year offer. I think he'd be a good add, but not more than $2 mill. He could easily do Tolbert's job, but do it a LOT better. Tolbert was paid $1 mill though. Could a rookie be cheaper? Sure, but that's always hit and miss. 

I'd like to see Cadet back, along with Lewis (great backup for Shady as skillset is the same), and a RB taken later in the draft.  (Miami RB could be a good steal).  

9 minutes ago, starrymessenger said:

This guy's a great back IMO. Reunite him with Shady and draft the big Bama back in the 5th round = best ground game ever.

what happened to the big bama back last year.  he kind of disappeared.  not sure if he was injured or what?  

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

Yep Ivory is a 1-cut grinder. I hated playing him when he was with the NYJ. He might not be a starter at this point but he’s a great 1-2 lunch with Shady.

“Lunch with Shady”. Bet it rains dollar bills.... 

good with any of these or 3rd or fourth rounder on the next Karlos Williams style back, preferably without  weed and feed  issues 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 2

33 minutes ago, RyanC883 said:

I'd like to see Cadet back, along with Lewis (great backup for Shady as skillset is the same), and a RB taken later in the draft.  (Miami RB could be a good steal).  

what happened to the big bama back last year.  he kind of disappeared.  not sure if he was injured or what?  

He gets nicked up a lot and he played in a crowded backfield last year. He's not an every down back but if you can spell him the way Karlos was handled I think you could get the same or a similar return. Given the need I would be ok burning a fifth. Actually I doubt very much that Dion is ever going to suit up as a Bill in 2018, I just really like the player a lot. More realistically there are lots of very good RBs in this draft and you can probably land one in the third or maybe even later.

• Like (+1) 1