Rapaport: Bills won’t cut Tyrod, fine with paying 6 mill bonus

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Kirby Jackson said:

I love that “the offensive line intentionally threw the 1st half” isn’t an excuse. It is one of the most ridiculous “justifications” that I have ever seen on this board. Ha ha, it MAY be dumber than Mario for Skelton. 

Really Kirby, I respect your posts most of the time, please dont get all skanky your better then that 

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

you're the entertaining one here. thin skinned and always seems upset by the anti taylor crowd.

popcorn can never run out with the entertainment you provide.

I see blood pressure meds in your future unless of course you already take it.

and you're routinely a jerk in any thread you enter......... "carry on"

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

The talk was about how the team threw the game to support Tyrod over Peterman. You called it dumb to suggest the team wouldn't do that even though there is evidence of different. Now you call me ignorant, does calling names make you feel powerful? Pretty impressive how the COT resorts to name calling all the time whenever they do not like a conversation against there saviour.

Written without a shred of irony...

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

The talk was about how the team threw the game to support Tyrod over Peterman. You called it dumb to suggest the team wouldn't do that even though there is evidence of different. Now you call me ignorant, does calling names make you feel powerful? Pretty impressive how the COT resorts to name calling all the time whenever they do not like a conversation against there saviour.

Any evidence to support this giant conspiracy? 

2 minutes ago, xRUSHx said:

Really Kirby, I respect your posts most of the time, please dont get all skanky your better then that 

It’s a terrible take

Just now, xRUSHx said:

And even more name calling

call it how I see it. I said its silly to think they threw that game. and somehow you say "more tyrod excuses"...... do you understand how unrelated that is? you don't. and that's the problem here.

I literally gave tyrod no thoughts when I made my initial comment.

1 minute ago, xRUSHx said:

Bumped for Kirby

well there ya have it! they threw the game! literally no crappy offensive lineman has missed an assignment on an elite pass rusher before! they obviously did this for taylor!

Just now, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

takes one to know one, stank

I don't disagree with that.

6 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

You're better than this awful take. I think.

lol.... have you read anything from him since midseason? he's most definitely not above this.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DaBillsFanSince1973 said:

difference is you seem to like to use the little petty insults, but it's understandable considering the source.

go back and read what I initially wrote about rush saying the game was fixed and then him saying it was a taylor excuse..... that's honestly just a really dumb/ignorant response. It warranted saying so. 

good talk, bruh. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty

Here is the rest of Rodhack's tweet

Mike Rodak Retweeted Mike Rodak

Overall, here are Taylor’s stats since 2015 when trailing by 8 or fewer points in 4th quarters:

Win%: .167 (T-42nd, 3-15)

Comp%: 53.5 (33rd)

Y/A: 6.41 (28th)

TD/INT: 0.6 (T-33rd)

PSRT: 58.1 (35th)

TD/A: 4.2% (23rd)

INT/A: 7.0% (36th)

FD/A: 26.8% (31st) SACK%:

9.8 (35th)