Gronkowski WILL RETIRE per - - -

Punt75

Had dinner with Gronk last night. Apparently he and Belichick are both leaving the Pats and joining the WWE ....some sort of stunt where BB plays a Paul Heyman role with Gronk in a Lesnar like role combined with the old hacksaw Jim Duggan role.  cena will go heel and it will be revealed he has been an illegal Mexican immigrant his whole career and will become Gronk's main rival. They will be known as Patriot Nation and maybe will brink Jack Swagger back too.

In negotiations for a surprise wrestle mania match with BB going up against Ronda Rouse.  That one not confirmed yet. I will be sure to let you know when the contract is signed.

And in case I really need to say it  ..... April Fools :)

3 minutes ago, CamboBill said:

Had dinner with Gronk last night. Apparently he and Belichick are both leaving the Pats and joining the WWE ....some sort of stunt where BB plays a Paul Heyman role with Gronk in a Lesnar like role combined with the old hacksaw Jim Duggan role.  cena will go heel and it will be revealed he has been an illegal Mexican immigrant his whole career and will become Gronk's main rival. They will be known as Patriot Nation and maybe will brink Jack Swagger back too.

In negotiations for a surprise wrestle mania match with BB going up against Ronda Rouse.  That one not confirmed yet. I will be sure to let you know when the contract is signed.

And in case I really need to say it  ..... April Fools :)

I want this to happen ??

9 hours ago, Commonsense said:

I will say it, I want to see Gronk's retirement decision made by someone other than himself. Hopefully a strong safety.

That hit on Tre still disgusts me and I want the oaf to return this season so he can get what's coming.

Maybe the great lord will send whats coming youre way. 

Gronk's social media post rubs Bill Belichick the wrong way.

Jeff Darlington breaks down the discord in Foxborough as Rob Gronkowski ponders his future.

seems Bill want his guys “all in”and Gronk is wavering.

Plus this guy indicated that the tweet

be free be happy went over like a fart in church.  

3 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Pats get Hightower Edelman and 3 picks in first two rounds. They’re gonna be great next year

Edelman is close to the end and their 3 picks are later rounders.  The team to beat is still Philly, but the Rams are making a strong push.

45 minutes ago, Doc said:

Edelman is close to the end and their 3 picks are later rounders.  The team to beat is still Philly, but the Rams are making a strong push.

Philly, Rams (if they can hold all that "personality" together), Saints and Vikings. NFC is going to be tough next year.

• Like (+1) 1

Chances increase that New England Patriots will trade Rob Gronkowski

https://www.upi.com/Sports_News/NFL/2018/04/02/Chances-increase-that-New-England-Patriots-will-trade-Rob-Gronkowski/7361522693811/

The Boston Sports Journal cited a Patriots team source as saying that the "longer Gronkowski goes without saying he's all-in, the chances of him being traded increases.

They cant afford to lose Gronkowski.  If he isn't playing, the Patriots chances of winning the Superbowl (Id say the AFC too) drop tremendously.  He is more and more of a safety valve for Brady and that offense that gets them out of trouble and allows them to move the ball in a pinch.  

what if:

Brady is going to retire and waiting until after the draft to announce. Or he told Bill one more year. Giants move up last minute to top 5 and a QB - trading Gronkowksi to move up; immediate after the draft Brady is gone?

That'd be a Patriots move. Belichick on a other year and McDaniels stays. 

8 hours ago, Boyst62 said:

what if:

Brady is going to retire and waiting until after the draft to announce. Or he told Bill one more year. Giants move up last minute to top 5 and a QB - trading Gronkowksi to move up; immediate after the draft Brady is gone?

That'd be a Patriots move. Belichick on a other year and McDaniels stays. 

McQuitter is possibly the HC in 2019.    Would he have bailed if he didn't have a firm commitment?