One reason I cant stand Brady....aside from being a cry baby.

Dafan

11 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

I wasn’t there.  Brady was probably somewhere around the 50 yard line.  Foles I have no idea.  And then all chaos broke out on the field.

Like this article points out.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/did-tom-brady-snub-nick-foles-on-super-bowl-handshake-lets-look-at-the-evidence/

plus Foles didn’t seem to mind.

"I didn't get to see Tom. I was looking for Tom," Foles said. "It got pretty crazy really fast. He's one of the greatest of all time. Guy does it right. He has been unbelievable. He was unbelievable tonight. I can't say enough about him."

Foles is the bigger man.

13 hours ago, RalphWilson'sNewWar said:

If I point out he did congratulate a few eagles players does that make me an apologist or just simply right?

http://ftw.usatoday.com/2018/02/tom-brady-foles-handshake-super-bowl-lii-photos-video-eagles-patriots-quarterback-sportsmanship

Is that Super Bowl winner, Nick Foles, the opposing team's QB?

Then you're not right.

I hope he at least congratulated him off camera somewhere in the locker room area.  If not, he's a real punk.

6 minutes ago, Ayjent said:

I'm not  one to tell people how to act, but I'll just say that I'm glad me and my Pops never showed affection like that ON THE FIRST KISS, much less the second.  

Looked like a wet one to with way his son wiped his lips off after lol

He's as competitive as anyone AND the reason the Patriots likely lost the Superbowl.  2m 20s left and he fumbles away a potential game winning drive.  He's just so smug that I can't stand him.  He should have congratulated Foles.  It would have been the right thing to do.

10 minutes ago, Luxy312 said:

He's as competitive as anyone AND the reason the Patriots likely lost the Superbowl.  2m 20s left and he fumbles away a potential game winning drive.  He's just so smug that I can't stand him.  He should have congratulated Foles.  It would have been the right thing to do.

Seriously, you think he is the reason they lost?    Without Brady this game is a blow out.  

I dont like like him and yes, he should have made some effort to talk to Foles.  He is a first rate jerk but even with the fumble and the dropped pass he was the reason the Pats* were still in the game right up until the last play of the game.  

2 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Seriously, you think he is the reason they lost?    Without Brady this game is a blow out.  

I dont like like him and yes, he should have made some effort to talk to Foles.  He is a first rate jerk but even with the fumble and the dropped pass he was the reason the Pats* were still in the game right up until the last play of the game.  

I think it's both.  Is there any football fan that would say that 2m 20s is NOT enough time for Brady to engineer a game winning drive?  The Patriots defense didn't help him, but you can't say that the Eagles defense really helped Nick Foles either.  At that point, it was only a 5 point lead for the Eagles.  So as much as you can say Brady was the reason they were in it, you can say he's the reason they lost as well.

Just now, reddogblitz said:

To each his own I guess, but I think kids kissing their parents on the lips is creepy

I would never do it. I think kissing on the lips between family members is a little too much and basically odd behavior. 

If my father or uncle tried to pull that non-sense on me they're getting rock bottomed. 

• Haha (+1) 1