The Thread For Greg's Stashes

3rdnlng

44 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

History will show that the fall of the American leftist started off the python skin-covered snip-toe tip of a social media cowboy boot.

These chuckleheads simply can not keep random thoughts to themselves because, in their minds, there will always be a few friends who yell "You go, sister!"

But all the other comments are more like "You dumbass. I guess you won't eat Italian food for the rest of your moronic life.  Think first, then post."

29 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

History will show that the fall of the American leftist started off the python skin-covered snip-toe tip of a social media cowboy boot.

These chuckleheads simply can not keep random thoughts to themselves because, in their minds, there will always be a few friends who yell "You go, sister!"

But all the other comments are more like "You dumbass. I guess you won't eat Italian food for the rest of your moronic life.  Think first, then post."

Stingray boots now...

https://www-m.cnn.com/2019/02/07/us/florida-girl-sat-controversy/index.html?r=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.cnn.com%2F

Black girl cheats on SAT. 

Black girl got caught. 

Black girl played the race race card and the liberal media came running. 

Black girl is now backtracking and hoping the story goes away. 

Tale as old as time. Song as old as rhyme. 

By the way, do NOT never hire this girl. She will be useless and then sue you if she’s not promptly promoted and claim racism. 

Wakanda forever!

Edited by The_Dude

10 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

"Dolphins and whales playing together" is my favorite part of the Green New Deal.

It's not even approved, and it's working already! Just the very idea encourages me to find it in my heart to learn how to be unwilling to work.

We all must do our part for the Green Dream, or whatever it's called!