Source: Major Bills news coming next week

5 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

It was a twitter post. No source involved. I posted it 20 minutes before he did in another thread. Just saying. 

Yolo, what did your west coast sources tell you...you know, before you went in to meetings this morning?

:P  ...SP's post was so tremendously ridiculous...I love it. 

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

Just now, kdiggz said:

The reason why no one knows which player is injured is because the player asked teammates/organization not to say anything. They are respecting his wishes. I do not know who it is by the way.

Ok, that leads me to believe it's Taylor. The rest of the guys don't seem that dramatic.

1 minute ago, YoloinOhio said:

Right about what? It was a twitter post. No source involved. I posted it 20 minutes before he did in another thread. Just saying. 

Yup, Yolo posted the exact same Twitter link 20 mins before SaviorEdwards started a thread about the link Yolo already posted.

I think SP is entertaining but people please don’t give him any credit for anything other than being a pretty good troll.

1 minute ago, Commonsense said:

Ok, that leads me to believe it's Taylor. The rest of the guys don't seem that dramatic.

Dramatic?? Because the player doesn't want to leak the story to the media?  Who knows, maybe he still wants to call teammates, or tell his mom.  Oy vey...

Edited by Heitz

1 minute ago, JMF2006 said:

He did not post this Yolo did and it got merged with Peterbeaters thread.

both reposted the twitter link.  Peterman pretended it was some kind of inside knowledge yet he then disappeared with no further info

Just now, Heitz said:

Dramatic?? Because the player doesn't want to leak the story to the media?  Who knows, maybe he still wants to call teammates, or tell his mom.  Oy vey...

Keeping this going for an entire weekend would be quite dramatic. I'm confident whoever it is, their mom knew before some fantasy draft site did.