Tyrod's XFL Name

Gugny

13 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Care to lay a wager that Tyrod Taylor is on a NFL team next year?   Put your money where your mouth is.

John .... it's a !@#$ing joke.

Lighten up, Francis.

• Thank you (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, John from Hemet said:

Care to lay a wager that Tyrod Taylor is on a NFL team next year?   Put your money where your mouth is.

Who cares.   He sucks.    You knew this years ago.            He will back up someone next year I guess if he keeps the salary demands low.      

My xfl name for you is.  

He hugs a lot.  

• Haha (+1) 1

31 minutes ago, bmur66 said:

5 on 3rd and 7

Years ago there was a coach talking about his full back's consistency. (I don't remember who they were.) The coach said, "If you need two yards, he'll get two yards. If you need five yards, he'll get two yards."

Geeze- you’d think the QB that led the team to its first playoff berth since 2000, pro bowler, career winner and  6th most prolific passer in franchise history would at least be granted a shred of respect.  

Sure he isn’t the future, but he is one of the most accomplished qb in recent history and has the best passer rating in Team history for those over 10 attempts. 

People need to get a grip. He will be an NFL qb for years to come no matter what happens here. 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Geeze- you’d think the QB that led the team to its first playoff berth since 2000, pro bowler, career winner and  6th most prolific passer in franchise history would at least be granted a shred of respect.  

Sure he isn’t the future, but he is one of the most accomplished qb in recent history and has the best passer rating in Team history for those over 10 attempts. 

People need to get a grip. He will be an NFL qb for years to come no matter what happens here. 

Nope.  ;)

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

With the return of the XFL, Tyrod's future as a starting QB may finally be cemented.

I find myself wondering what the name on the back of his jersey will be, so I thought we could help him with some ideas.

"The Protector"

"The Inhibitor" 

1 hour ago, John from Hemet said:

Gotta love the hate mongers chiming in this thread on TT......you look silly.

laugh a little.  what more do we have to do but guess what will happen 

Typhoid Taylor 

2 hours ago, Gugny said:

With the return of the XFL, Tyrod's future as a starting QB may finally be cemented.

I find myself wondering what the name on the back of his jersey will be, so I thought we could help him with some ideas.

"The Protector"

Tim Tyrod Tebow Taylor