Tyrod's XFL Name

Gugny

30 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Shady, passing plays are passes. Seriously, what are you on about?

I clearly and correctly stated that we had more big passes in 2015 than 2016. Unless you believe 32<23...

duh really.  

Please don't turn this on me.   You brought up "more explosive passing plays" in 2015 than in 2016

because you failed to provide a link I looked it up  and even though what you said was correct, the passing game was not the featured portion of the offense. 

the boast was of explosive (spectacular) passing.    When you DO NOT PASS any long play will look spectacular.   

77 explosive running plays to 23 passing.   If you can't see this plain as day, then you are trolling for an argument. 

Another inspiration (in a sarcastic thread) 

Lipstick on a pig.  Lipstick may make the pig look pretty, but a pig is still a pig.   

Edited by ShadyBillsFan

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

even though what you said was correct, the passing game was not the featured portion of the offense.

And I never said it was.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

the boast was of explosive (spectacular) passing.    When you DO NOT PASS any long play will look spectacular. 

The boast was that we had the most explosive plays in the league both years. In 2015, when we had a healthy Watkins for more games, we had a higher number of big passes. In 2016 the passes went down, as did Watkins' availability, but we made up for it with even more explosive runs.

Nothing I posted was incorrect or disingenuous, you just took a portion of my post out of context because you wanted to argue with me based on what you assume my intent is rather than what I actually posted. At least that is how it comes across to me, and it's annoying and tiresome.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

And I never said it was.

The boast was that we had the most explosive plays in the league both years. In 2015, when we had a healthy Watkins for more games, we had a higher number of big passes. In 2016 the passes went down, as did Watkins' availability, but we made up for it with even more explosive runs.

Nothing I posted was incorrect or disingenuous, you just took a portion of my post out of context because you wanted to argue with me based on what you assume my intent is rather than what I actually posted. It's annoying and tiresome.

Were those two ~ 40 yard pass plays "spectacular"?  Sure.

Taylor is not a passing QB and therefore should be replaced ASAP.     We need more than 2 shots in every gamer yet TT failed to deliver.

Two pseudo Hail Mary pass plays 2 or 3 times in a 16 game season does not make him great.  

Edited by ShadyBillsFan