If it’s my pick here is the Bills next QB

6 minutes ago, bills in oregon said:

Memphis Qb

Riley Ferguson, 

6-4210lb (193cm, 95kg) , SR

Comp 63.1 Tds 38 ints 9

this is my dark hourse, this is one of the most  accurate QB’s in this years draft and he’s flying under the radar. 

Really? This would be the QB you’d take over anyone?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

Really? This would be the QB you’d take over anyone?

Yes an accurate QB that is willing to throw  the ball to the wide outs. He is the second most accurate passer behind B. Mayfield who I don’t want too much baggage. Don’t fall in love with just anyone look at the numbers. 

2 hours ago, bills in oregon said:

Memphis Qb

Riley Ferguson, 

6-4210lb (193cm, 95kg) , SR

Comp 63.1 Tds 38 ints 9

this is my dark horse, this is one of the most  accurate QB’s in this years draft and he’s flying under the radar. 

Ferguson needs to improve his field vision for the NFL. He consistently locks onto his primary read and stares him down. When Ferguson rolls out of the pocket, his field vision improves and he looks beyond his first read.

Read more: http://walterfootball.com/draft2018QB.php#ixzz54FgLmW9A

Read more at http://walterfootball.com/draft2018QB.php#HfFjQa3SIXYh6xjg.99

I’ll trust and give McBeane the benefit of the doubt on anything they do but if Bills don’t get Trade up for Rosen (doubtful), Darnold (unlikely) or Allen (perhaps), I’d be happy to stay where they are, select Falk (accurate, scans field, good build) and acquire Smith or one of the MN QBs. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, bills in oregon said:

Yes an accurate QB that is willing to throw  the ball to the wide outs. He is the second most accurate passer behind B. Mayfield who I don’t want too much baggage. Don’t fall in love with just anyone look at the numbers. 

“Don’t fall in love with just anyone look at the numbers”. Yes, yes I agree....

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

It's Darnold in the first via trade-up, OR the best defensive player available... Riley did some good work at MEM, but he'll be there in the 4th-6th if we want to take a look.

Do not understand the Darnold love. He has a long delivery. Long delivery = batted balls. Sure, you could coach him to have a more compact delivery. But usually changing a QB's mechanics ends with poor results. 

He's definitely got some talent but those a red flags. Find me someone who has an NFL ready throwing motion. 

Haven't watched Ferguson, but I know he's in a really QB-friendly system. They simplify everything in order to go fast and put up big numbers. The QB typically only has a half field read or run. They get WRs wide open.

Don't confuse completion % with accuracy.

• Like (+1) 2

Realistically the QBs are 

-Mayfield (maybe) - probably gone 10-15 range.

-Mason Rudolph 

-Riley Ferguson 

-Mike White

This FO is not going to trade up. I see the Bills trading 22 for an early 2nd and 3rd

Edited by 1ZAYDAY1
  • Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

It's Darnold in the first via trade-up, OR the best defensive player available... Riley did some good work at MEM, but he'll be there in the 4th-6th if we want to take a look.

The OP didn't say he'd take Ferguson in the first.

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

The guys I want in order

plan A: Pay Cousins whatever it takes

plan B: trade for Alex Smith 

plan C: trade whatever we can to move up to 1 or 2 and take Darnold 

plan D: trade for Eli Manning or Andy Dalton

plan E: AJ Mccarron or Teddy Bridgewater 

a few minor edits 

whatever it takes is not something I'd be in favor of in a draft gamble 

• Like (+1) 4