Here is what I know about Bill's Insiders...

3 hours ago, Doc said:

It’s pretty obvious he's saying that the Pegula's kids are the ones disseminating inside information. And I had a feeling that they were the source. 

I've believed this as well. I follow them on snap and Instagram. They're fun and live like real housewives Kardashians wannabes

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Boyst62 said:

I've believed this as well. I follow them on snap and Instagram. They're fun and live like real housewives Kardashians wannabes

Any !@#$en proof.   Show it or lock thi crap thread 

1 minute ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

I agree with you!  Wasn’t referring to you, but not sure what other explanation accounts for this abortion of a thread.

Yes,  it is and as long as the mods want to keep it open, then I voice my displeasure.  

No different than all the bull crap 

Just opened a wine that our son and wife gave us for Christmas. 

1 hour ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

I don’t even want to do that 

it gives him the impression he’s impotent.   

I would have thought you'd love the idea of making him feel impotent.  If he has a sense of humor, he might change his name again, this time to E D Ed.

I'm not even blaming it on the BBMB shutting down but lately the quality of posters is going down the tubes. From what I've seen in other threads this is not just my opinion. I like coming here so I really hope some of the nonsense stops. I know the mods work hard and they do good work but it seems like the ridiculousness of some of these posters are starting to pollute the entire board. 

31 minutes ago, HurlyBurly51 said:

Let’s all hit the sauce!

In Temecula wine tasting. Cheers!

19 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Yes,  it is and as long as the mods want to keep it open, then I voice my displeasure.  

No different than all the bull crap 

Just opened a wine that our son and wife gave us for Christmas. 

I'm in Temecula at the winery. Cheers Mead!

2 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

I'm not even blaming it on the BBMB shutting down but lately the quality of posters is going down the tubes. From what I've seen in other threads this is not just my opinion. I like coming here so I really hope some of the nonsense stops. I know the mods work hard and they do good work but it seems like the ridiculousness of some of these posters are starting to pollute the entire board. 

Scott has had the opportunity to close them and he chooses to let them stay open.    I’ve reported them.  If he chooses to leave them open then then I will choose to clutter the crap threads.   

Sorry scott. I just don’t think these add to the quality of TBD 

3 minutes ago, Perk71 said:

In Temecula wine tasting. Cheers!

I'm in Temecula at the winery. Cheers Mead!

Cheers, drinking a Bordeaux from France 

5 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Scott has had the opportunity to close them and he chooses to let them stay open.    I’ve reported them.  If he chooses to leave them open then then I will choose to clutter the crap threads.   

Nice!

6 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I don't disagree Mead. That's why when don/chad started his nonsense I was one of the people calling him out 

• Like (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Do they tweet about Letchworth and parking garages?

• Haha (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, MarkAF43 said:

IMO.  This has little to do with the BBMB. 

A LOT of people arguing are long timers here.  

Don/Chad/Smuggles/Leroi had nothing to do with the BBMB exiles.  

4 hours ago, TigerJ said:

Dunkirk Don claimed his source was an employee who was disgruntled over some employment issues.  If he's telling the truth, that hardly sounds like a Pegula kid.  If there is other inside information, I haven't heard what it is.  I'm all ears.

That employee could have been getting news picked up around the office and came from their kids who knows.

Edited by billieve420

1 minute ago, billieve420 said:

That employee could have been news picked up around the office and came from their kids who knows.

I know the guy that takes care of terry’s property in  St Regis Falls.  Believe me don was guessing everything. 

2 hours ago, Doc said:

The OP said that the Pegula's need to stop their kids from divulging inside information, not that they were using them to do it.  And sure I can see the kids doing it. They're kids and this is the age of social media and being able to send the stuff to people quickly and anonymously. 

Is their any evidence anyone can point to of this?

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I know the guy that takes care of terry’s property in  St Regis Falls.  Believe me don was guessing everything. 

And how do you know the guy that takes care of Terry's property is right? I'm sure he hasn't even been to Walleye Willies so just how much can you really trust him?

1 minute ago, RobH063 said:

And how do you know the guy that takes care of Terry's property is right? I'm sure he hasn't even been to Walleye Willies so just how much can you really trust him?

How do you know what Don says is true. Better believe me.   

2 minutes ago, mead107 said:
4 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

How do you know what Don says is true. Better believe me.   

Boy, I don't know mead, Has this property maintenance guy ever sold any hats or built any parking garages or come on here and deleted dozens of posts to prove he was honest and sincere?

7 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

Boy, I don't know mead, Has this property maintenance guy ever sold any hats or built any parking garages or come on here and deleted dozens of posts to prove he was honest and sincere?

He did buy me Wine.  at deer valley. 

8 minutes ago, mead107 said:
19 minutes ago, RobH063 said:

He did buy me Wine.  at deer valley.

That's good enough for me! I'm sold on his legitimacy.