GDT: Falcons at Eagles Battle of the Birds

Fadingpain

The heart is pulling for Foles...to come off the bench and win in the playoffs would be sweet.

The psyche is against the Falcons a bit - having collapsed and let me down so badly in their chance to trounce the Pats last year, I don't want to give them a second chance at collapsing.

Strange game so far

1 hour ago, Fixxxer said:

Darby struggling against Julio Jones. 

Everyone struggling against Julio Jones

13 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

The heart is pulling for Foles...to come off the bench and win in the playoffs would be sweet.

The psyche is against the Falcons a bit - having collapsed and let me down so badly in their chance to trounce the Pats last year, I don't want to give them a second chance at collapsing.

Strange game so far

Everyone struggling against Julio Jones

When I watched the Falcons meltdown last year in the SB I thought a bit of the psychology of losing like that and thought about the Bills and wide right. Arguably the Falcons collapse was much worse but it could be said that the Bills losing to the  the Giants was ultimately a bigger upset overall. Its an interesting question to whether teams that experience such a devastating loss can ever truly recover. Part of me is pulling for the Falcons to show that you can overcome your failings. The Bills never could in those 4 SBs and it still haunts' me that but for one missed FG it might have been so different.