Hawaii This is not a drill!!

Chef Jim

21 hours ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

It had to be terrifying.  Parents putting their kids down manholes.  Awful.

That had nothing to do with the missile threat.  Those parents put their kids down there while they went out to score meth.  That's what they do in Hawaii.

7 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

That had nothing to do with the missile threat.  Those parents put their kids down there while they went out to score meth.  That's what they do in Hawaii.

After my most recent visit to Florida it's amazing to see the similarities between Hawaii and Florida. They're both kind of shitholes

On 1/14/2018 at 11:07 AM, Boyst62 said:

I would bet it was a political stunt. Plain and simple. Keep everyone in fear. Rile up the fan bases to keep them motivated in hate.

28 minutes ago, Dante said:

It's all bs. Truth be known Kim Jung is friggin CIA and the backward country of NK barely has enough tech to put together a molitov cocktail.

19 minutes ago, Boyst62 said:

Let me know when you run out of tinfoil. ????

If this was a planned political stunt I think it was done to test the civilian response.

And skip the tin foil hats, they actually boost government signals

https://www.howtogeek.com/114037/researchers-prove-tin-foil-hats-boost-receptivity-to-government-signals/

6 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

If this was a planned political stunt I think it was done to test the civilian response.

And skip the tin foil hats, they actually boost government signals

https://www.howtogeek.com/114037/researchers-prove-tin-foil-hats-boost-receptivity-to-government-signals/

Political stunt to keep people fear.  That's all this media world is.

16 minutes ago, Jauronimo said:

Not if Dog90210 the Bounty Hunter is on the scene!

21 hours ago, Helpmenow said:

How did they lift those heavy manholes.

Adrenalin is a hell of a thing. 

41 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Certainly possible. There's also the possibility it wasn't a stunt at all - that a real missile was fired towards Hawaii but destroyed... 

(I don't think there was for the record)

Edited by Deranged Rhino

On Saturday, people in Hawaii were awakened by a terrifying false alert about an inbound missile. Hawaii's Emergency Management Agency has said a worker clicked the wrong item in a drop-down menu and sent it, and that its system was not hacked. "It was a mistake made during a standard procedure at the changeover of a shift, and an employee pushed the wrong button," Gov. David Ige said. But an Associated Press photo from July that recently resurfaced on Twitter has raised questions about the agency's cybersecurity practices. In it, the agency's operations officer poses in front of a battery of screens. Attached to one is a password written on a Post-it note.

http://www.businessinsider.com/hawaii-emergency-agency-password-discovered-in-photo-sparks-security-criticism-2018-1

This is Trump's fault according to the two defense experts........................

Jim Carrey and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Two more clowns from the pedophilia known as Hollywood who have ZERO idea as to what they are talking about. They are tweeting BS just to gain a few brownie points with their Trump-hating braindead Hollywood sex offenders.

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

This is Trump's fault according to the two defense experts........................

Jim Carrey and Jamie Lee Curtis.

Two more clowns from the pedophilia known as Hollywood who have ZERO idea as to what they are talking about. They are tweeting BS just to gain a few brownie points with their Trump-hating braindead Hollywood sex offenders.

Jamie Lee Curtis' tweet really pissed me off.  How does she not take that opportunity to tweet "I've seen sheep that can outwit you!  I've worn dresses with higher IQs!"

• Like (+1) 1