Seahawks Firing DC too

Virgil

2 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I did too. Happy we got the McDerminator though.

Crazy they are firing him too. Sherman, Kam missed significant time, and Earl missed a cpl games. 

Ya even them firing Bevell was weird.

Their offence was actually pretty good this year 

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

I did too. Happy we got the McDerminator though.

Crazy they are firing him too. Sherman, Kam missed significant time, and Earl missed a cpl games. 

Rumor is Kam may be forced to retire and wouldnt be surprised if Sherman is traded.  They have alot personalites paid well and are getting older and less impactful.

1 minute ago, Mat68 said:

Rumor is Kam may be forced to retire and wouldnt be surprised if Sherman is traded.  They have alot personalites paid well and are getting older and less impactful.

Oh yea , the L.O.B is officially over , I think our young secondary can take that torch actually, depending what we do at #2 CB,but even White,Hyde,Poyer is as good as it gets.

Alot of players butting heads this year. Earl Thomas telling Dallas to get him. Wagner and Earl arguing via Twitter

Pete says he'd "benefit from experiencing something new".:lol:

Pete might like a situation where he has coordinators who aren't always up for HC jobs.   

One of the keys to the Pats turning the corner and closing those last couple SB's after a decade of misses was having stability in the coaching staff and front office.

The constant churn had kept them just that extra bit more vulnerable but after teams found out that the likes of Weis, Crennel and yung-McDaniels did not bring Belichicks genius with them HC-seeking teams backed off for a few years and that really helped BB re-group.   BB was starting to look like 80's Shula after those Giants SB losses.   

3 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Is it weird that I'd hire both coordinators?  Nothing against Frazier, but they always played well against the Pats

I feel the same way.  I however am a person that likes younger coordinators and coaches.  I think the NFL is a completely different animal each year and feel like older coordinators who have been doing it for so long are reluctant to change as quickly as they should.

19 minutes ago, billsfan11 said:

Jesus. Seahawks are panicking here.

Now imagine if they missed the playoffs for 17 years...

Scapegoats 

5 minutes ago, Virgil said:

Is it weird that I'd hire both coordinators?  Nothing against Frazier, but they always played well against the Pats

Not weird at all. I really liked Richard when the Bills interviewed him last year.

19 minutes ago, Virgil said:

http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/541/kris-richard

One season of missing the playoffs, on a missed FG no less, and they are cleaning house.

I admit to wanting him as our HC last year

Whoaoa!  No excuses in Seattle!  I woulda thought with all the injuries on the Legion of Boom he would get some slack. 

Evidently they think the slide on D from 1 to 3 to 13 is not acceptable, and he's not the man to turn it around.

I wonder if someone lit a fire under Carroll's butt that it's 4 years since he got to the Superbowl and past time to return.