Breaking news. Rick Dennison

PS on Hughes potential trade.

He is only guy who gets consistent pressure on QB. He does not finish with a sack too much but this is not all his fault.

I have watched every Bills player play that position since 1973 and I can say with all my experience I have never seen a guy get held as much as Hughes. He must be good if most OL need to hold him to slow him down.

Edited by cba fan
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

Throw some. I speak the truth. It comes true and u guys start that crap. Anyone could have said that. I suppose I knew the Williams run play

You mean the Spider Webb play?  Yeah, you called that.  I believed you at first, but sorry, not anymore.

Just now, cba fan said:

PS on Hughes potential trade.

He is only guy who gets consisitant pressure on QB. he does not finis with a scak too much but this is not all his fault.

I have watched every Bills player play that position since 1973 and I can say with all my experience I have never seen a guy get held as much as Hughes. He must be good if most

OL need to hold him to slow him down.

Bruce got held way more often.  Bruce was unstoppable, he'd destroy double teams with ease.  Many offensive coordinators decided just to tackle him and risk the flag.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Coach Tuesday said:

Bruce got held way more often.  Bruce was unstoppable, he'd destroy double teams with ease.  Many offensive coordinators decided just to tackle him and risk the flag.

Yes Bruce was held a lot but I would not say noticeably more than Hughes.

2 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

When Dennison is fired I don’t want to hear iknew that crap. You didn’t or you would have posted it. I want to hear Dunkirk don was right

ProcesstheTrust won't be shocked if Dennison is fired. However, he will give you full credit if we also hire McCoy as the OC and Tice as the OL coach. That's your "insider" news. Rico getting canned is what half the fans think will happen regardless of your fantasies.

2 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Couple other tidbits I was told.

Glenn will not be a Buffalo Bill by the start of next season

The Bills want to re-sign Brown (but price will determine they don't want to spend much here)

Cousins is very well an option for the Bills and if he hits UFA they will try to sign him

Star will be their no 1 TGT this offseason

If accurate, this would presume that Brown would be depth...which to me, I agree with since he's not bad, but he's not the type of MLB McD wants or needs to run his Defense. JMO

3 minutes ago, HansLanda said:

First of all, it's not going out on a limb - AT ALL - to say RD may get fired.  Also, what does it say about our front office if we are waiting to hear from a candidate before firing the existing OC? 

That they put thought into a decision that is irreversible once made.

8 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

hrtbt.gif

That's the spirit!

Content = entertainment = clicks/traffic = enough value to keep site operational so you guys got something to do when you are supposed to be working.

"Perhaps one day UNICEF will get into the Bills message board business".......until then threads like this have a place.:thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, ProcessTheTrust said:

ProcesstheTrust won't be shocked if Dennison is fired. However, he will give you full credit if we also hire McCoy as the OC and Tice as the OL coach. That's your "insider" news. Rico getting canned is what half the fans think will happen regardless of your fantasies.

Please