Breaking news. Rick Dennison

Just now, Wayne Arnold said:

But things change! That's the dangers of being an internet message board insider.

that's true.  things do change and you might be on record as saying one thing but then it changes and people can look back at what was posted before and assume you are wrong even though your current is different

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

According to my source, Rick Dennison will be terminated within the week and will be replaced by Mike MCoy.  We are also in talks with MikeTice to join the staff as offensive line coach.   

Breaking News!! I had beets in my salad last night. Wild speculation as to whether my poop turns purple. Stay Tuned!!!!!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

He is done. Decision has been made they are trying to get Mccoy before announcement.  Will be tough but they are in talks

Maybe,

Just saying what my friends are telling me.

Also my other friend in another organization also thinks that Dennison will be fired as well.

• Thank you (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

The stadium will be built downtown Buffalo. Construction will begin in 2022.   All land has now been bought.  Kim and terry have the bulk of the land but a few investment groups were lucky to secure land adjacent to the stadium

As a follow-up question , wasn't there a poster the other week who said he looked for local land transactions of the size necessary to support a stadium and surroundings but couldn't find any .   Can you enlighten us as to why this would be the case?  Was he lying?

Edited by prissythecat

1 hour ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

According to my source, Rick Dennison will be terminated within the week and will be replaced by Mike MCoy.  We are also in talks with MikeTice to join the staff as offensive line coach.   

If he isn’t out by Sunday, you my friend have zero street cred! 

Couple other tidbits I was told.

Glenn will not be a Buffalo Bill by the start of next season

The Bills want to re-sign Brown (but price will determine they don't want to spend much here)

Cousins is very well an option for the Bills and if he hits UFA they will try to sign him

Star will be their no 1 TGT this offseason

Edited by MAJBobby
  • Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, Chadwick Bay Chad said:

I guess some people hate free speech. Again, please do not reply on this thread.  This is for only serious football posters.  When we trade for Alex Smith, if you still post crap about me then

If We trade for Alex Smith I'll hate you even more for being right about it.