YoloinOhio

Bills 2018 OC/Rookie QB will be...  

125 members have voted

1. 1. OC

• Brian Da-BOLL
    • Brian DA-boll
  2. 2. Rookie QB

22 hours ago, BrooklynBills said:

Canada strikes me as a guy who would need to get into the NFL as a positional coach before he would get an OC job. If we hired an OC who experience with QB development(a la McCoy, Bevell), I would like bringing him in to coach QBs.

Interesting ... Helfrich has been a College HC but no nfl experience. One thing about his him is he wasn’t a good HC but he is very good at QB development. And working under an offensive HC helps as i assume Nagy will call plays.  

Edited by YoloinOhio

On 1/10/2018 at 9:11 AM, YoloinOhio said:

I do not think Lamar Jackson fits their player profile or QB profile but he’s projected to go in the 1st so i included him. 

Another OC who is available is Matt Canada from LSU. He was Peterman’s OC at Pitt. It’s a bit out of the box. But he’s creative and highly thought of. I don’t think it worked out with Orgeron but it wasn’t from an Xs and Os basis from what i hear. 

hmmm........

On 1/10/2018 at 10:49 AM, oldmanfan said:

I think they'll find out they can't move to the spot they need to draft Darnold.

Cleveland will not give up Darnold. 

NYG will not give up Rosen. And frankly Rosen smells of bust? If the Bills want to trade up it will be for Allen, Mayfield, Jackson or Rudolph.  After the combine A lot will change. 

2 hours ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Cleveland will not give up Darnold. 

NYG will not give up Rosen. And frankly Rosen smells of bust? If the Bills want to trade up it will be for Allen, Mayfield, Jackson or Rudolph.  After the combine A lot will change. 

Agreed.  Which is why I think they go after Cousins.

On 1/10/2018 at 9:23 AM, buffaloboyinATL said:

Yeah, I was very happy to see that they are all playing!  That video someone posted of all of Rudolph and Washingtons TD's together got me excited.  The thought of a combo like that with instant chemistry is very intriguing.

That was me, people say Rudolph's teammates made him look good. I say then draft them also. ?

On 2018-01-10 at 9:03 AM, YoloinOhio said:

He said he will pick the QB and wants the OC to tailor to his strengths and cover his weaknesses. So, I took that to mean he’s not going to draft a QB that fits the scheme of the OC, if that makes sense. He said the OC might not always be there so they won’t do that. 

Great to hear!!

Good game plan...check

Good thought process...check

Not unreasonable and/or stupid...check

Added Brian Daboll

23 minutes ago, wppete said:

I want to stay put and draft Mason Rudolph at #21 and build around him. I am not sure about who is the best OC for us.

Just for poll purposes, this is what you think the Bills will do, not what you want them to do. 

• 2 weeks later...