Tony Kornheiser: "Tyrod Taylor is the worst passer I've ever seen in the NFL"

4 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He obviously hasn’t seen Trent Edwards play. Kornheiser gets paid to say “splashy” things.  Tyrod’s not that bad.  Not even close.  He’s just not good.

Nah man.  He sucks bad.

It's just that his level of suck is hidden by a double layer of camouflage.

He is athletic and mobile, and he doesn't throw interceptions.

If he threw a steady amount of interceptions, he would have no supporters.  None.

Edited by Fadingpain

Just now, Sammy Watkins' Rib said:

Bortles was worse when you control for the different factors. 

Bortles playing at home. 

Taylor playing on the road.

Bortles playing the 21st ranked defense.

Taylor playing the second ranked defense.

Jaguars held 7 teams to less than 10 this year including Big  Ben and the Steel Curtain.

20 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

The house is on fire and you are pointing out that the carpet has some wear and tear. No ones particularly disagreeing with you. You just are being obnoxious about taylor as you have been all year. We are getting out of the house instead of suffocating with you.

18 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Almost a meltdown on our hands.      

Logan Thomas mention ??

14 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Preston Brown probably missed a tackle yesterday. Get him next!

:lol:

I wonder where this insane mob mentality that deprives individuals of some semblance of reasoning and sanity comes from.

jmc, I've said this to you many times, but the 3 of you guys are a pack of a few others who clearly have your lines in the sand drawn and it seriously clouds your judgement sometimes.

Let's go draft a QB in the first and upgrade the position. Isn't that what we all want?

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Great, your feelings on Taylor are reasonable,

but....

why is it crazy to see questions about those plays that Clay/Thomas/Thompson/O'Leary didn't make but it's acceptable to put Taylor up on a cross and stick the spear through his side?

That's the kind of hypocrisy that just irritates me about this place sometimes. :doh:

Wait a minute...that's a great idea.

Anyone have some wood? 

Just now, GETTOTHE50 said:

he ripped tyrod another one.

tyrod is a warrior, but he cant play QB well enough to bring a championship or win 10 games.

time to move on and asap

AMEN and heaven help anyone who didn't know this prior to Sunday's game.

Just now, transplantbillsfan said:

:lol:

I wonder where this insane mob mentality that deprives individuals of some semblance of reasoning and sanity comes from.

jmc, I've said this to you many times, but the 3 of you guys are a pack of a few others who clearly have your lines in the sand drawn and it seriously clouds your judgement sometimes.

Let's go draft a QB in the first and upgrade the position. Isn't that what we all want?

Reasoning and sanity?

Dude, c'mon.  NoSaint said it best already.  The offense scored three points in the most neutral site playoff game this year.  Tyrod was our starting QB and had a bad game.  The Bills need to upgrade at QB, WR, possibly TE, and OL.  They also need to upgrade a little at DL and LB. And if the offense could've mustered a single touchdown in the most offensively prolific era of football, we probably win that game.

3 points is not good enough.  Just because Logan Thomas left one play on the field, and another guy left another doesn't outweigh the QB leaving a handful and laying an egg.

That's it.

4 hours ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

EJ was and is much worse. Not good when the easiest example to think of was the other guy on the team last year.

Be careful what you say about EJ.

There are many here who always loved him and still firmly believe he just needs a little more time to develop!

Just now, jmc12290 said:

No other NFL QB could complete 17 of 37 passes for 134 yards and a pick, take two sacks, and muster 3 points in a losing effort and escape scrutiny while being paid $15M a season.  Period.

the dude had to make a play or two to win a game, and he couldn't do it.

A PLAY OR TWO

he couldnt do it, even when his career was on the line.

39 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

The house is on fire and you are pointing out that the carpet has some wear and tear. No ones particularly disagreeing with you. You just are being obnoxious about taylor as you have been all year. We are getting out of the house instead of suffocating with you.

I thought you were disagreeing, No Saint, saying " but it’s crazy to me we are seeing “but if O’Leary caught that ball and clay stayed in bounds....” posts today "

I was going to delve into that fire analogy but suffice it to say that a better analogy, to me, is that alas, the O of our beloved Bills laid a turd, and the B'lo wings, Pizza, and Beef on Weck (QB, receivers, and OC) all contributed to the size and the stench of it.  You may feel that the B'lo wings had the largest contribution, but you really can't separate them out.

2 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

No other NFL QB could complete 17 of 37 passes for 134 yards and a pick, take two sacks, and muster 3 points in a losing effort and escape scrutiny while being paid $15M a season.  Period.

Cam, Goff, Alex Smith were all light years better in their playoff losses 

5 minutes ago, jmc12290 said:

Where is he escaping scrutiny?  Seems like he's getting shellacked here (as usual). Tony Kornhole says on national TV he is the worst passer in the history of the NFL.  Boomer laid into him on the post game show. Scrutinize much?

Edited by reddogblitz

1 minute ago, Teddy KGB said:

Cam, Goff, Alex Smith were all light years better in their playoff losses 

Taylor proved he was the worst QB in the playoffs yesterday.  Just like the Brocketship did last year.

2 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

Where is he escaping scrutiny?  Seems like he's getting shellacked here (as usual). Tony Kornhole says on. ationL TV he is the worst passer in the history of the NFL.  Scrutiny?

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Great, your feelings on Taylor are reasonable,

but....

why is it crazy to see questions about those plays that Clay/Thomas/Thompson/O'Leary didn't make but it's acceptable to put Taylor up on a cross and stick the spear through his side?

That's the kind of hypocrisy that just irritates me about this place sometimes. :doh:

Tyrod deserves the spear.  Bad QB had a bad game.  Comes with the territory.

6 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

He obviously hasn’t seen Trent Edwards play. Kornheiser gets paid to say “splashy” things.  Tyrod’s not that bad.  Not even close.  He’s just not good.

Nor EJ Manuel, just focusing on Bills.

Has he also forgotten about Tebow?  (Uh oh, do I get a warning for mentioning him?)