Tony Kornheiser: "Tyrod Taylor is the worst passer I've ever seen in the NFL"

I wish the Monday Night game in Seattle last year never happened. I would never believe that Tyrod was a halfway decent quarterback had I not been there and seen it with my own eyes. 1 game of 44 does not make him worth keeping, but what the hell happened to that player?

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I wish the Monday Night game in Seattle last year never happened. I would never believe that Tyrod was a halfway decent quarterback had I not been there and seen it with my own eyes. 1 game of 44 does not make him worth keeping, but what the hell happened to that player?

He accidentally swallowed some of Russel Wilson's adderral.

1 hour ago, transplantbillsfan said:

While Taylor's problem yesterday (and for his career) were the throws he chose not to throw.

TT is bad with the throws he doesn’t make and usually bad with the ones he tries to make too.  Just bad.

2 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

I wonder the same thing. He looked like a guy on the verge of a breakthrough that night. 

I was really hoping he'd become a rock star QB -- he had everything else going for him to be the face of the franchise for years -- but his play and production on the field went into the toilet. 

1 hour ago, Magox said:

Give me a break.    TT is not the worst thrower in the NFL.  He's not a great passing QB by any stretch of the imagination but he's certainly not the worst.

He might be.  I wouldn’t rule it out that TT is the worst passer in the league.  I think Bortles is better...barely.  

57 minutes ago, Batman1876 said:

Tyrod played 27 quarters against playoff teams he led the offense to 2 touchdowns. That is a rate of 1 TD every 200 minutes.  He averaged 185 yards per game. He is obviously not the worst ever, but bad real bad. 

Wow!!  Wow!!  Wow!!

The eye test says the same thing which is he doesn’t do well against good teams.

Crazy telling stat!