McDermott and Beane Will Hold an End of Season Presser on 1-9 at 1 PM ET

19 minutes ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Jaguars defensive end Calais Campbell and defensive tackle Abry Jones said they did not hear Incognito use any racial slurs, but Campbell said Ngakoue told him what Incognito allegedly said. Campbell also said it seemed like Bills players were deliberately trying to antagonize Jaguars players.

"I think they were really trying to get us to lose our cool and try to get penalties," Campbell said. "There were a lot of guys talking as if it was coached to get us to lose our cool, so we can get a 15-yard penalty. I think that's something we're going to have to deal with because we've shown we can be a little too aggressive at times.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/22004797/jacksonville-jaguars-defensive-end-yannick-ngakoue-stands-accusation-buffalo-bills-offensive-lineman-richie-incognito

If true that part of the Bills gameplan was to get those idiots to be idiots, it was not a bad strategy.

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Quite the opposite...

If he shook Sully or Bucky's hand, I am not sure that he "gets it" . . . unless he wanted to look into the heart of darkness.

Edited by Peter
  • Haha (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Peter said:

This was a question out of left field.

More odd than that, McD did not deny it.

Bizarre.

I did not listen, but read about these exchanges.  Am I missing something?

IMO, their is nothing odd about not dignifying a remark by commenting on it. 

3 minutes ago, K-9 said:

IMO, their is nothing odd about not dignifying a remark by commenting on it. 

Denying an accusation such as this does not "dignify" the accusation, it puts to rest any idea that the Bills coaches are instructing their players to do this.

If it is not true, I would have made that clear.

Just my two cents.

4 minutes ago, Kelly the Dog said:

I am usually the read between the lines type, and I listened to the entire thing, and don't think we learned one thing we didn't already know.

These guys are pretty good at saying stuff without really saying anything.

I used to have a partner like that.  I would leave a conversation and just shake my head.

22 minutes ago, PIZ said:

If the Bills don't can Dennison and / or replace him soon, my guess is they are looking to replace him with a guy still in the playoffs...... OC, QB coach, etc.

Bingo!

I also think that those who believe/want TT back need to remember that he is due a 6 million dollar bonus in mid march. And, he is an 18M cap hit.....No way he's back!!!