Yannick Ngakoue accuses Incognito of racial slurs

YoloinOhio

2 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Lots of things are said on the football field in the heat of battle. I cant believe they have those sound amplifiers on the sidelines. There is some nasty things said on the field that you would never say off.

Would we really be shocked hearing 64 saying offensive stuff on or off?

Just now, Doc said:

What did he say?  And only 70% of other black players are proud of their heritage?

You caught that too, huh? 

Because Incognito's role in that Bullygate nonsense, Yannik figures he can toss out any ole racist accusations without anybody questioning it. Let's see what Ritchie (and his teammates) have to say... 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ricko1112 said:

Because Incognito's role in that Bullygate nonsense, Yannik figures he can toss out any ole racist accusations without anybody questioning it. Let's see what Ritchie (and his teammates) have to say... 

Really? I'll bet most Bills fans will question it.

1 minute ago, klos63 said:

nope and it shouldn't be shocking to hear him being defended by some fans.

Hes a big boy— I’d say given his history he should come out and deny it before we go to bat for him. I won’t tear him down first either... but this isn’t waaaaay out in left field at the moment. We will see where it goes.

4 minutes ago, ricko1112 said:

If more players come out and claim the same thing (besides Jonathan Martin), then there will be something to it.