Tyrod deserves a huge THANK YOU!

Punt75

21 minutes ago, Gugny said:

This .... http://billswire.usatoday.com/2017/10/14/bills-tyrod-taylor-believes-hes-held-to-a-higher-standard-because-hes-african-american/ ... is why he doesn't deserve ****.

He sucked on the field and he was an a-hole off of it.

Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Reward him with a one way ticket out of town 

Thanks for costing us a playoff win and losing to Blake Freakin Bortles. 

No more time for this dummy in the huddle. 

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

I'll thank him when he drives away from One Bills Drive for the last time.

Amen brother, hey, hey ,hey, goodbye.

25 minutes ago, BillsFan17 said:

Everyone wanted to point to the Peterman game as a potential reason why we may have missed the playoffs. 

Yet, in the playoffs, on the biggest stage, where, Bortles was basically handing us the game, and Tyrod proved yet again why he's not a starting QB in this league.

Tyrod can be a fantastic back up who can come in and keep your team above water for a couple of games, but you absolutely can not count on him for a 16 game season, and clearly can't be trusted to win you a playoff game.

A game where the D held the opponent to 10 points and the opposing QB to under 100 passing yards on the road, and Tyrod could only put up three points.

3 points in a big playoff game, the ultimate fail.

38 minutes ago, Blokestradamus said:

Zero animosity from me towards Tyrod. As a human being and a professional, absolutely everything that you'd want as a face of the franchise.

Like many others before him, his relative failure hasn't been for the lack of trying. While never being his biggest fan, I do wish that he hadn't got caught up in contractual politicing at the end of 2016. To come back for this season after his treatment at the hands of the powers that be during that period earned my respect. Lesser men would've walked out of the door, perhaps rightfully so.

I believe his time in Buffalo should be at an end and the Bills should move on to a new chapter. I still believe that Tyrod is at least a decent backup option and probably within the best 32 options in the game. I hope that he finds a starting gig somewhere with a coach that'll adapt to what is a unique, if limited, skill set.

Blokes sighting!

They get paid big money to do what they do.... I’ll be thankful when we move on from him. 15 starts including playoffs and he led us to 3 points in four of those games. That’s over 25%. 

If you want wanna thank players, the defense, McCoy and Hauska is where you should start. 

Edited by BananaB

16 hours ago, Punt75 said:

Tyrod took a beating today.  He got up off the ground when many others wouldn’t have.  His heart is with the Buffalo Bills. He’s a well spoken man and a great representative of Buffalo the city and the Bills.  Have you ever heard or read of a negative issue (on or off-field) with Tyrod?

He’s a great athlete but not necessarily the prototype of a successful QB in the NFL.  He did his BEST!  I know he wanted more.

THANK YOU TYROD !!!

Great post. Tyrod did his best and he laid it out there.  

It’s a shame there are so many negative comments from the “greatest fans in the NFL”.   Tyrod has class, can’t say the same about some of the negative sentiments in this thread.  

8 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

It’s a shame there are so many negative comments from the “greatest fans in the NFL”.   Tyrod has class, can’t say the same about some of the negative sentiments in this thread.  

Class and a dollar will get you a small coffee at Dunkin Donuts.

21 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

Have class and score 11 points 

57 minutes ago, Bob in STL said:

when you are the best               You demand the best!!! 

• Haha (+1) 1

I thank Tyrod like I thank any player that suits up for the Bills and for the NFL. They put their bodies on the line every weekend for our entertainment, even if the compensation is good.

Tyrod especially always handled himself well during three years of turnover. I thank him for that. And I thank him for being the QB of the team that ended the drought, even if we backed into it. Wish him well, he has some good tools and maybe he isn’t done growing but the rest of his career will be elsewhere. And that’ll be the best thing for both Tyrod and the Bills.

34 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

The Vikings did 2 years ago.

With our future QB Teddy Bridgewater! B-)