If you're going to Jacksonville or are already there

Steptide

20 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Someone listed Sneakers Bar and Grill as an overflow option. It's a beach bar with tons of TV's supposedly.

I always stay in jax beach when I’m down there for work once or twice a year. I’ve drank many beers at sneakers. Huge bar inside tons of huge TVs. Nice large patio with separate bar outside too

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, billsfanmiami(oh) said:

I always stay in jax beach when I’m down there for work once or twice a year. I’ve drank many beers at sneakers. Huge bar inside tons of huge TVs. Nice large patio with separate bar outside too

Is Sneakers near or in a mall complex?

1 minute ago, aceman_16 said:

Is Sneakers near or in a mall complex?

There’s a pretty big shopping complex at 202 and A1A that is kinda close by. Sneakers is maybe a couple miles north of that right off A1A in Jax beach. It’s directly across the street from the ocean. Prob 25 min or so from downtown jax

• Like (+1) 1

Ok, so tomorrow night if Wing It is filled to capacity, closer places than Sneakers (which is at the beach) are: Hooters, Tilted Kilt, and Millers Ale House. All 3 are relatively close to each other near a large movie theatre complex called Tinseltown. All 3 have many HD TVs. Of course, Tilted Kilt and Hooters have scantily clad women running around. The location is just off of Southside Blvd., about a mile north of Butler Blvd. (which is the main east-west highway south of the city). The aforementioned area is about 15 mins. from Wing It. From Wing It to Jax Beach (Sneakers) is about 35-40 mins.

The mega mall / outdoor shopping are mentioned earlier is called St. John's Town Center. It is also just north of Butler Blvd., and is the next exit to the east off of Butler from Southside Blvd. Be warned though that on the weekends this Town Center area is always jammed up, and they are currently building more stores & restaurants. But there are a ton of stores and restaurants there, mostly national chains.

For drinking/bar hopping, Jax Beach, and just north of there in Neptune and Atlantic Beaches are fun places with lots of opportunities to imbibe. Plenty of restaurants there too.

• Thank you (+1) 1

The "official" other option for tomorrow night:

Saturday Night Bills Bash Update!

The Jacksonville Landing is a GO!!!

Two of the vendors will be offering Happy Hour Specials to us Bills fans and will be the recommended places to go if you're looking on getting some inexpensive drinks and great food.

Chicago Pizza and Sports Grille
$3 well, wine, budlight and yuengling drafts 
$4 everything else
$15 Buckets of 5 Bud or BudLights and their working on Labatts!

ALSO....at this locations specifically because no event of mine is complete without me bringing in my personal DJ who's happens to be one of the best in Buffalo, Mr. Scott Baxter aka DJ Drop D! Dancing and screaming the shout song as loud as possible is ACCEPTED!

Don't forget there will be NFL Playoff football on TV too!

Fionn MacCool's Irish Pub
Happy Hour Specials 7-9
$3 Wells, wines, Domestics
$5 curtain calls, imports and crafts
They also carry over 40 draft lines and over 100 whiskies (as any true Irish pub should!!!!!)

Your other options if you get tired of the crowd or you don't like the Bills are Bennys Steak and Seafood, Cinco de Mayo, a game bar, a taco joint, a HOOTERS, and a night club if you feel like feeling extra terrible for the tailgate. 

Hope to see you guys there should be one to remember! I'm also getting my man Jon Giroux out for some professional photography so we capture the wild time! 

See you there AND ROCK YOUR BLUE AND RED!!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

Two of the vendors will be offering Happy Hour Specials to us Bills fans and will be the recommended places to go if you're looking on getting some inexpensive drinks and great food.

$4 everything else

ALSO....at this locations specifically because no event of mine is complete without me bringing in my personal DJ who's happens to be one of the best in Buffalo, Mr. Scott Baxter aka DJ Drop D! Dancing and screaming the shout song as loud as possible is ACCEPTED!

Happy Hour Specials 7-9
They also carry over 40 draft lines and over 100 whiskies (as any true Irish pub should!!!!!)

Your other options if you get tired of the crowd or you don't like the Bills are Bennys Steak and Seafood, Cinco de Mayo, a game bar, a taco joint, a HOOTERS, and a night club if you feel like feeling extra terrible for the tailgate. 

Hope to see you guys there should be one to remember! I'm also getting my man Jon Giroux out for some professional photography so we capture the wild time! 

Jealous I can't be there.  Here's to a victory and to live another day!

5 hours ago, Johnny Hammersticks said:

Does anyone know...are there any good quilting shops down here?

Also, where is the hammock district?

Hammocks?  My goodness, what an idea!  Why didn’t I think of that?

There’s four places.  There’s “The Hammock Hut,” that’s on Third.  There’s “Hammocks R Us,” that’s on Third too.  You got “Put Your Butt There.”  Let’s see, that’s on Third.  “Swing Low Sweet Chariot.”  That’s...wait a minute, they’re all in the same complex, it’s the hammock complex down on Third.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

I am on the way South now in the middle of York County South Carolina about 5 hours away. I stayed the night down toward Charlotte just take an hour off my drive and get some good relaxation in I'll be reading the thread over the next 5 hours as well as the rest of the board because driving is very dull. In texting and driving is my ****

8 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

$4 everything else

Happy Hour Specials 7-9

I didn't know who all would come down... Rich, Scott, Jack, Lori, Paul, Mike, Cletus... But I had no doubt you would be headed down. And that's okay with me that I won't see you because I'll see you next weekend in New England

I I matched a former Jaguars dancer on Tinder a couple days ago who was supposed to be going down this weekend... Unfortunately she has prior obligations in her new career which cannot allow her to make the trip. However I will see her Wednesday

8 hours ago, JÂy RÛßeÒ said:

$4 everything else

Happy Hour Specials 7-9

I didn't know who all would come down... Rich, Scott, Jack, Lori, Paul, Mike, Cletus... But I had no doubt you would be headed down. And that's okay with me that I won't see you because I'll see you next weekend in New England