Micah Hyde Named 2nd Team All-Pro by the AP

36 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Gronk made the first team. Looks like he'll be collecting that incentive dough after all ...

I'm so happy for that scumbag.

Hyde was a great signing. I also watched GB games and he always would just make a big play.  Moves like this got Ted Thompson bounced.  Their loss, our gain.

FYI, this and not the pro bowl are the teams that really matter.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

42 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Gronk made the first team. Looks like he'll be collecting that incentive dough after all ...

I may be in the minority AT THE MOMENT but would I still love to see him finish his career in Buffalo.  

He did something stupid and fortunately 3D wasn't hurt that bad but Gronk always gives props to Buffalo.

Here's to hoping the wheels come off in NE and **** gets crazy.:devil:

I have a hard time believing they could be so dumb as to let ego's undermine the greatest successive run of domination in NFL history.....but let's hope so!:thumbsup:

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

And I'd add Hauschka to that list.  This team doesn't win 9 games without Hauschka - more like 6 or 7.

It's crazy that he didn't. Record setting year on kicks over 50. At least we're finally getting some national press which will help players next year.

2 hours ago, Kwai San said:

Great pickup by BB and McCoach.....looking forward to many more in the off season.  With Bill sin Playoffs it is gonna be an easy sell - plus the BillsMafia has been getting some serious props in the national media - that HAS to help some.

BB is so good he signed him before he was even hired by the Bills. Fantastic!

7 hours ago, BADOLBILZ said:

He was playing pretty great for GB before getting injured late last year too. 

Bills got lucky to get him at the price they did.

Only second best FA pickup from Green Bay so far though..........Bryce Paup was FIRST TEAM all pro in 95'.:thumbsup:

Yes Bryce Paup!