Bills fans buying up playoff tickets

These dumb Jags fans have no idea what’s about to hit them in the stands this Sunday. There is going to be an incredible amount of Bills fans there. They actually think only 7,000 fans are coming? That’s comical. I’d put money that at least 20k will be there for the game. 

Edited by mrags
  • Thank you (+1) 1

There’s a lot of bills fans in Florida. I went to the game in Tampa a few years ago. When we pulled in the parking lot there were bills flags everywhere. A bucs fan came up to me when we found our spot and said “did you bring the whole !@#$ing city of buffalo with you”? It was probably about 40 percent bills fans 

Edited by Seanbillsfan2206
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, mrags said:

These dumb Jags fans have no idea what’s about to hit them in the stands this Sunday. There is going to be an incredible amount of Bills fans there. They actually think only 7,000 fans are coming? That’s comical. I’d put money that at least 20k will be there for the game. 

It's going to be a lot more than 6-7k.

1 minute ago, Seanbillsfan2206 said:

There’s a lot of bills fans in Florida. I went to the game in Tampa a few years ago. When we pulled in the parking lot there were bills flags everywhere. A bucs fan came up to me when we found our spot and said “did you bring the whole !@#$ing city of buffalo with you”? 

Bills fans are starting to catch up with Steelers fans when it comes to traveling. 

10 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I read one quote that the 60,000 Jags fans will drown out the 7,000 Bills fans noise.

LOL...Jacksonville is known for crowd noise??  I have a feeling you'll hear the Bills fans more.

The only fear the Bills have is the noise the upper tarps make from the wind.  That is the WEAKEST supported team in the NFL.  We get free tickets for EVERY game through the military, when I mean free, I mean there are thousands for every game.

It is pathetic and Jacksonville should NOT have a NFL team. 

• Haha (+1) 1

i can't tell you how many wnyers left to go to florida this week for the winter.  that place is littered with bills fans.  if i was down there, i'd make it a point to go, especially for the cost.  i have to imagine many others are thinking the same thing.

Just now, teef said:

i can't tell you how many wnyers left to go to florida this week for the winter.  that place is littered with bills fans.  if i was down there, i'd make it a point to go, especially for the cost.  i have to imagine many others are thinking the same thing.

If your property taxes weren't so high, you could afford a playoff ticket for you....and me.

Just now, Royale with Cheese said:

If your property taxes weren't so high, you could afford a playoff ticket for you....and me.

i have those suckers figured out.  however, with the new tax laws, i think i'm going to get screwed on writing off thousands on my taxes this year.  my wife was really making a push for me to go down.  she was even looking up ticket prices without me asking because she knew how excited i was.  if i wasn't so busy at work right now, i would have jumped all over it.  if i told her you wanted to go with me, i guarantee she would have bought you a ticket.

15 minutes ago, mrags said:

Agree. There will be more than 7000 Bills fans there who are FL residents alone. 20k would not surprise me. I personally know dozens of people coming from NC and VA.

5 minutes ago, teef said:

i have those suckers figured out.  however, with the new tax laws, i think i'm going to get screwed on writing off thousands on my taxes this year.  my wife was really making a push for me to go down.  she was even looking up ticket prices without me asking because she knew how excited i was.  if i wasn't so busy at work right now, i would have jumped all over it.  if i told her you wanted to go with me, i guarantee she would have bought you a ticket.

It's not too late MOFO.  Buy the tickets and I'll pay for the Applebees dinners.  Dinner with an S because we will eat there more than once.

Let me know when you get the tickets, I will go.