Build ? around ? Tyrod ?

LA Grant

I love this team and I will be a Bills fan until I have a heart attack that puts me 6 feet under when we win the super bowl some day but I will get there faster if Tyrod is the starting QB of this team one more season.  Countless mistakes and limitations.  He was a decent bridge QB.  I want to win a super bowl not be a first round out like Cincinnati or Houston has been the last several years.  Time to move on

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Buffalo30 said:

I love this team and I will be a Bills fan until I have a heart attack that puts me 6 feet under when we win the super bowl some day but I will get there faster if Tyrod is the starting QB of this team one more season.  Countless mistakes and limitations.  He was a decent bridge QB.  I want to win a super bowl not be a first round out like Cincinnati or Houston has been the last several years.  Time to move on

Have you heard? We have a game on Sunday.

Agreed.

People better be careful what they ask for , who is an available upgrade for Taylor??? 

Give him a run game and good defense and he will reward you with 10+ wins imo.

He wins , is a respected leader by his peers, he's just not one of 4-5 QB in the league that can do it by themselves and unless we have an opportunity at one of those guys, I'd love to build around Tyrod. I said this all year

• Like (+1) 3

Hey.....we're in the playoffs!!!  But yeah lets continue to micro manage why not.....here's a thought....just off the wall sort of.....why not just cheer for our entire team......oops wrong thread.....

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

People better be careful what they ask for , who is an available upgrade for Taylor??? 

Well given that he's 35th in passing yards per game in a 32-team league, I'd say a lot of guys.

He had some good throws early today, then went back to his usual bunches of idiotic sacks and passes behind his receivers.  

Offense stalled out (YET AGAIN) in the second half, and they needed a game ending INT (YET AGAIN) to beat a rookie QB on a team that didn't care.

His $16M salary could be used on a lot better options.

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 3

20 minutes ago, twoandfourteen said:

No. Thank. You. 

Happy for him, he's carved out a nice little place for himself in Buffalo sports history... but I'll really enjoy seeing him miss open receivers and airmail deep throws out of bounds on any team other than Buffalo next season. 

So true. He will always have a beloved place in Bills lore but we're still drafting a QB this April. Give me some Mason Rudolph. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BobChalmers said:

Well given that he's 35th in passing yards per game in a 32-team league, I'd say a lot of guys.

He had some good throws early today, then went back to bunches of idiotic sacks and passes behind his receivers.

His $16M salary could be used on a lot better options.

Only stat I care about is Wins and losses.

He has more wins with an overall bad defense in 3 years combined.

Who are these upgrades you speak of?

Just now, BobChalmers said:

Yeah and most of them will be watching him on TV Sunday. You win a game by scoring more than the opponent. passing yards don't count for squat.

In the words of a Hall of Famer, just win baby.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Agreed.

People better be careful what they ask for , who is an available upgrade for Taylor??

Give him a run game and good defense and he will reward you with 10+ wins imo.

He wins , is a respected leader by his peers, he's just not one of 4-5 QB in the league that can do it by themselves and unless we have an opportunity at one of those guys, I'd love to build around Tyrod. I said this all year

No, it won't take a whole lot to upgrade the QB. 

The QB play is that bad.

1 minute ago, reddogblitz said:

Yeah and most of them will be watching him on TV Sunday. You win a game by scoring more than the opponent. passing yards don't count for squat.

In the words of a Hall of Famer, just win baby.

You realize the guy you're quoting (Al Davis) was a complete idiot who ran his team into the ground and lost one hell of a lot more than he won, right?

Edited by BobChalmers
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, PeterGriffin said:

No, it won't take a whole lot to upgrade the QB. 

The QB play is that bad.

Oh, OK,I guess that settles that :blink:

2 minutes ago, BobChalmers said:

You realize the guy you're quoting (Al Davis) was a complete idiot who ran his team into the ground and lost one hell of a lot more than he won, right?

He won a Lombardi of two.

Looks like a lot people are already on the sauce New Years Eve. Didn't your mothers ever tell

you if you can't say anything good about someone, don't say anything at all.

And by the way Offense just puts points up, Defense wins Championships