The Fight in Miami

YoloinOhio

Just now, Bray Wyatt said:

Landry came up got in the face of poyer after, then looked like he either punched or pushed poyers face, and then it look like hell broke loose, Ryan Davis looked like he was owning drake

Thanks - what a bunch of sore loser punks 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bray Wyatt said:

Landry came up got in the face of poyer after, then looked like he either punched or pushed poyers face, and then it look like hell broke loose, Ryan Davis looked like he was owning drake

It looked like an older brother sitting on top of a younger one. Then the younger brother who got sat on threw a tantrum

1 minute ago, Tsaikotic said:

I missed what drake did to the Ref...Landry got ejected for fight but they said Drake got ejected for disrespecting a ref...at first i thought it was due to his throwing the Bills helmet across field..

That was what I thought - throwing the Bills helmet. Didn’t see what he said to Ref. He was pouting and crying when he walked off the field. 

8 minutes ago, Ramza86 said:

I have no idea why Landry went after poyer.....Poyer didnt look like he was involved in that play

Poyer hit Landry in the face while the play was ending. Pretty similar to what Landry did to Poyer after he went after him, only not as flagrant.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, horned dogs said:

They play like an undisciplined rabble. I wonder if Gase hasn't lost this team. His team has the exact opposite character of McDermott's team.

Anybody else notice Alonso headhunting the whole game til he knocked himslef out.

Kiko went for Zay’s Head, wasn’t called, then he has to leave with neck injury. Box of rocks.