Around the NFL - Week 17

BuffaloBill

Romo is carrying Brady's jock again today.  I have to suffer through a lot of Patriots games.  I've seen enough Brady to know he's not as accurate as he used to be and that Pats defense is not the same without Hightower.  Lucky for the Pats the competition is pretty weak this year.  Romo's still talking him up like every miss is on purpose and the greatest throw ever.

3 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

Tampa game is on Fox

Bills@Miami is on CBS

Try changing the channel

I dunno.  I'm not in Florida.  Maybe my parents are mistaken or they changed it, but I talked to her yesterday and they said they weren't getting the Bills game where they live.  If I am not mistaken only one station is able to play a double header.  Did one of the stations not have a 1 pm game?

Edited by Scott7975

56 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Gilmore really can't defend a pass without grabbing people can he?

Nope. The difference is an eagle wing on your helmet gives you a pass with the refs that didn't exist with a charging Buffalo. He's as average as he was in BUF. 

12 minutes ago, Maine-iac said:

Romo is carrying Brady's jock again today.  I have to suffer through a lot of Patriots games.  I've seen enough Brady to know he's not as accurate as he used to be and that Pats defense is not the same without Hightower.  Lucky for the Pats the competition is pretty weak this year.  Romo's still talking him up like every miss is on purpose and the greatest throw ever.

He's definitely pushing for Brady and the MVP.....can you imagine if he wins it at 40 years old...we'll never hear the end of it....ESPN might as well become patriots.com...... 

3 minutes ago, Scott7975 said:

I dunno.  I'm not in Florida.  Maybe my parents are mistaken or they changed it, but I talked to her yesterday and they said they weren't getting the Bills game where they live.  If I am not mistaken only one station is able to play a double header.  Did one of the stations not have a 1 pm game?

both networks have double headers

Tampa/Orlando and points north are getting the Jaguars / Titans game

South Florida gets the Bills@Dolphins

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=17

5 minutes ago, /dev/null said:

both networks have double headers

Tampa/Orlando and points north are getting the Jaguars / Titans game

South Florida gets the Bills@Dolphins

http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2017&wk=17

Tough to say.  They are in North Port. Probably getting the Jags.  Thanks for the info though.  I told them to double check.

Edited by Scott7975

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Browns just lost in the Brownsiest way possible.

North Port is Fort Myers TV. Gotta be Dolphins/Bills.

Wasn't Coleman a top 10 pick?

Nice Zay Jones impression

1 minute ago, McBean said:

You gotta can Hue Jackson right?

1-31 last two years

Wow