Should we replace Tolbert with Frank Gore?

3 hours ago, KelsaysLunchbox said:

I'd rather have someone younger behind McCoy. Someone that can take over for him in the next couple years. Gore is still ok...but the wheels will come off sooner than later.

Get someone younger. There's lots to choose from.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Augie said:

Yeah, even the vet minimum is probably more than we’d want to tie up there. Get young and cheap and find a gem. 

Vet minimum gets subsidized in the cap (napkin notes but pay a million but only count 600k, to keep the vet minimum from phasing guys out of the league)

• Thank you (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, NoSaint said:

Vet minimum gets subsidized in the cap (napkin notes but pay a million but only count 600k, to keep the vet minimum from phasing guys out of the league)

Cool, thanks. I like that they don’t “cost people out”. 

1 minute ago, Houston's #1 Bills Fan said:

Karlos Williams? Oh, wait, under 300 pounds....

Really?  What a stupid response....are you actually comparing Karlos production with us against tolberts???  

1 hour ago, Gugny said:

Me too.  I like him a lot.

Cadet looked good with what we saw.....def keep him.....

I think we need a guy that can do an even split with Shady on carries.    He was an animal this year, stayed healthy and had some games go over 30 touches, but if he went down we basically had nothing.   The fact that Jonathan Williams was never signed off anyone's practice squad this year tells me there's a large supply of backs out there.

Is Karlos the Killer over his food addiction yet?   

14 hours ago, JPP said:

Really?  What a stupid response....are you actually comparing Karlos production with us against tolberts???  

Cadet looked good with what we saw.....def keep him.....

No!!!! I loved Karlos' production his first year. But then he proceeded to eat/toke over the off-season and the fat bastard was never the same. I was joking that he's probably over 300 lbs by now!

That being said, if Karlos had fully committed to football, he'd probably still be here. But, Tolbert just plain sucks. I'd easily take Freddy right now over him! One play in particular I notice on Sunday: He's barreling forward with a good bit of steam, hits the Pats* defender and falls like a brick. Now, you'd think with all that weight, he'd have knocked that defender into next week! Nope and that's our RB problem: we don't have a punisher to spell Shady. How many teams ran their back straight at us and we couldn't stop them (NO, Jets, Pats*). We just don't have a bruiser and we need one for late in the game when their defense is tired.

AAARRRRRRRRRR!!  I don't like that call....not a very good call...

Right---replace him with an RB that is turning 35 before next season...have you lost your mind?  While you are at it, why not make a call to Fred Jackson too?

Edited by matter2003