Bills' Fan Creates GoFundMe Page to Have Tolbert Cut

26CornerBlitz

3 minutes ago, Steptide said:

Maybe this will otivate home to play good this sunday. By the way, what were they gonna do with the money raised? 

Buy a billboard ;) 

Trust me Tank Tolbert knows he had a bad game its too bad Cadet got hurt or he would have got the carries.

2 minutes ago, wppete said:

Hilarious. Funny and stupid idea but the truth is Tolbert has not contributed to this team. Don’t think he will be on the roster after this season. 

I read that he is a terrific locker room guy and team leader.

Maybe make him assistant RB's coach next year and get some younger legs on the field.

2 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

If you guys will pledge $1,000,000 to my gofundme page, I will use all of my contacts, leverage, and pressure to ensure that Tolbert is cut immediately.

So your DD?  ;)

1 minute ago, Koko78 said:

Not at all! I said I would use my contacts, leverage, and pressure to make it happen. I never said anything about inside sources close to the team.

LMAO J/K ;) 

1 minute ago, joesixpack said:

You just KNOW it was some anti-McCoach clown here that did it.

Not like McD had much choice over who played after Cadet went down.

If Shady taps out someone needs to go in.

1 hour ago, Steptide said:

Maybe this will otivate home to play good this sunday. By the way, what were they gonna do with the money raised? 

Side note, it is fairly astounding that the bills kept Tolbert over Jonathan Williams 

And that Williams generated so little interest from the rest of the NFL.  I truly believe there's a sordid tale in there somewhere.

Just now, Buffalo86 said:

And that Williams generated so little interest from the rest of the NFL.  I truly believe there's a sordid tale in there somewhere.

That doesn't add up with him signing for quite a sum to be on Denver's practice squad and subsequently being signed to the New Orleans 53.