Start Peterman at Miami?

Klaista2k

2 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Just watching Tyrod in hurry up situations is infuriating. He has to have one of the lowest football IQs (for a qb) in the league. The decisions he makes sometimes are incredible. He is very careful with the ball, that’s great.. when it comes to actually playing though, the guy looks as if he has never watched an NFL game. I can’t take any more of him. I wish that colts game was in normal weather because I bet Peterman would have continued to start. I’m sorry but Tyrod sucks. Flat out. No two ways about it

What would you say about the two minute drive against the Patriots before the half?  Led them right down the field on what should have been a TD drive with the drop by Clay and the overturned TD to Benjamin. 

2 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

What would you say about the two minute drive against the Patriots before the half?  Led them right down the field on what should have been a TD drive with the drop by Clay and the overturned TD to Benjamin. 

I would say the play on 1st and goal was an embarrassment. The throw to KB needed to be up and never would have been an issue.  We went 8 quarters and several red zone possessions without a TD against NE. I get it, you are just a complete full blown Tyrod fanboy and nothing will ever be said about him where you won’t jump in...the guy is terrible. Clay should have caught that TD and maybe KB did catch it...that’s 1 drive that maybe should have resulted in a td. It didn’t, but could have. That’s where we are at with this guy. Year 7. Moral victories in a loss where you scored less TDs then your own Defense. Week in and week out the decisions Tyrod makes are not reflective of a 7 year vet and 3rd year starter. He’s not good enough and he is probably not even better then Peterman at this stage of his career. The sack he takes on the drive after the Pats go ahead TD is something a high school qb knows not to do. The guy will throw a low pct 40 yd bomb on a crucial 3rd and 4 where a dump off or scramble probably gets it every time. If the lights not on in year 7, it’s not coming on.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I would say the play on 1st and goal was an embarrassment. The throw to KB needed to be up and never would have been an issue.  We went 8 quarters and several red zone possessions without a TD against NE. I get it, you are just a complete full blown Tyrod fanboy and nothing will ever be said about him where you won’t jump in...the guy is terrible. Clay should have caught that TD and maybe KB did catch it...that’s 1 drive that maybe should have resulted in a td. It didn’t, but could have. That’s where we are at with this guy. Year 7. Moral victories in a loss where you scored less TDs then your own Defense. Week in and week out the decisions Tyrod makes are not reflective of a 7 year vet and 3rd year starter. He’s not good enough and he is probably not even better then Peterman at this stage of his career. The sack he takes on the drive after the Pats go ahead TD is something a high school qb knows not to do. The guy will throw a low pct 40 yd bomb on a crucial 3rd and 4 where a dump off or scramble probably gets it every time. If the lights not on in year 7, it’s not coming on.

You're the guy who wanted to have the Bills activate a practice squad player just to try to injure Gronk today and you blindly believe Peterman is the better QB.  You are hilarious. 

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, 26CornerBlitz said:

You're the guy who wanted to have the Bills activate a practice squad player just to try to injure Gronk today and you blindly believe Peterman is the better QB.  You are hilarious. 

I think Peterman might actually put our offense in a spot to operate properly. Saying he’s better then Tyrod isn’t really saying much. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

I think Peterman might actually put our offense in a spot to operate properly. Saying he’s better then Tyrod isn’t really saying much. 

Please stop.  We saw what happens when Peterman starts in LA.  Taylor has lots of shortcomings, but he's better.   

3 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This^^^^^^^, typical Tyrod. Throws a 40 yard bomb out of bounds on 3 rd and 4 or throws a 5 yard check down on 3rd and 10 or 8 yard check down on 3rd and 12 or takes a sack on 3rd or 4th and whatever. The guy is a horrible QB and why some people can't see that and continue to defend him is pure lunacy and speaks volumes of the lack of their football acumen.

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Please stop.  We saw what happens when Peterman starts in LA.  Taylor has lots of shortcomings, but he's better.   

How about the Colts game, conveniently forgetting that again. 

6 hours ago, McBean said:

TT #5 is awful. 

good post, glad you wrote #5, that was really helpful, i thought you meant thurman thomas, whos #34 just in case you are an idiot.

34 minutes ago, gobills1212 said:

Tyrods retention level is startling. Each time I seem to think he's starting to understand that good things seem to happen when you throw to KB, he comes back the next series and seemingly forgets everything learned in the previous series. It's maddening!!!! At the very least, NP seems to fully understand the security blanket/big play potential and possabilities tossing it up to KB brings to the table. 

it goes back to a fact that will never change, that tyrod is about as smart as my middle nut.

6 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

i thing you should tender this by IMO when you are saying TT is a better QB than Peterman.

Sorry but TT is our only chance to win in Miami. As bad as he has been at times throughout the season as much as he cannot rise to the occasion (like today) he is still better than a pretty mediocre rookie. You have to have sniffed gasoline to think that Peterman could somehow be better right now after that potentially career destroying performance in SD and then if that wasn't bad enough, getting his bell rung on a stupid play vs the Colts. What could possibly make you think that he could get it done at this point against a fearsome pass rush like the Fins have. They would eat Peterman alive. The bottom line is both qbs suck, TT just a little less at this point.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I'm posting it so it's obviously IMO.   That should be inferred. 

I think we know your opinion on this matter, since it's all you post, all the time. 

Take a break and give us all a vacation. 

People love to criticize Tyrod without specific reasons. He had some very good throws in the 1st half, I liked that 30/40 yarder he had. While there were times he should have ran for a first or outran defenders, I can't see how he could've escaped all of the pass rushes he was faced with when the OL was weak too.

This obviously wasn't a good game for him. The ball should've been thrown much more often, and more accurately as well. But these are the Patriots. I don't see Peterman beating them either. In fact I think we would've been blown out from the get go.

Edited by Buffaboy

4 minutes ago, Livinginthepast said:

Sorry but TT is our only chance to win in Miami. As bad as he has been at times throughout the season as much as he cannot rise to the occasion (like today) he is still better than a pretty mediocre rookie. You have to have sniffed gasoline to think that Peterman could somehow be better right now after that potentially career destroying performance in SD and then if that wasn't bad enough, getting his bell rung on a stupid play vs the Colts. What could possibly make you think that he could get it done at this point against a fearsome pass rush like the Fins have. They would eat Peterman alive. The bottom line is both qbs suck, TT just a little less at this point.

Are you sure it is a little less, from what i've seen of both i would say TT has to go and Peterman is the unknown entity due to his lack of game time.

1 minute ago, Wily Dog said:

Are you sure it is a little less, from what i've seen of both i would say TT has to go and Peterman is the unknown entity due to his lack of game time.

Oh I agree TT has to go. Next week is probably his last game as a Bill (unless the playoff miracle happens). I thought Peterman was decent in the preseason but you have to be related to the guy to not be completely terrified of what you seen from him since. I don't think he is the answer either, and definitely not next week after a concussion.

3 hours ago, klos63 said:

I didn't say Taylor played well in the 2nd half, but to copy your last sentence and apply it to the defense giving up points on 6 straight drives... how people don't see that is astounding. Career high in rushing for Lewis.

Your best defense is a good offense.  

Plain and simple. 

2 minutes ago, klos63 said:

that's a stupid cliche. You make determinations based on cliches?

Again I will ask did you listen to Romo on the first drive?

long 10 to 15 play drives keeps Brady off of the field.  

Taylor couldn’t manage this by his indecision in the 2nd half.   

TY lovers are worse than the EJ lovers.  

6 hours ago, Kirby Jackson said:

22-38 for 290ish and a TD? He wasn’t great but he certainly isn’t the reason that they lost. The refs took the heart out of them and then they got run on. If you think that Peterman gives them a better chance to win, with the playoffs on the line, I disagree.

You said it. He wasn't great and he needed to be. He isn't great and will never be.  Peterman may not be great right now, but he needs to start to see if he ever will be.

56 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

enough fanboy. enough already.

6 minutes ago, ShadyBillsFan said:

Again I will ask did you listen to Romo on the first drive?

long 10 to 15 play drives keeps Brady off of the field.  

Taylor couldn’t manage this by his indecision in the 2nd half.   

TY lovers are worse than the EJ lovers.  

10-15 play drives happen all the time right. That's a big difference between 10 and 15. some fans just spout of crap without thinking about it.

Nothing to do with be a TT fan, just reacting to ridiculous comments.

36 minutes ago, Southtown Tommy said:

You said it. He wasn't great and he needed to be. He isn't great and will never be.  Peterman may not be great right now, but he needs to start to see if he ever will be.

enough fanboy. enough already.

No, he will never be. Ask the experts around here what their impression of him was. He may be a backup but he isn’t ever going to be the guy. 

if they would have mixed in nate for a couple of series today to see if they could get a spark going, they could have had a better chance at winning...how could anyone argue against that? there is no argument and this staff blew this game by letting this same tt scenario play out. gutless...this loss is on the coaches. there is no reason we had to lose this game. if they play the same crap they will get beat again next week and i will lose all the hope that i had in this staff. congratulations....you moved up one spot in the draft. who the hell will want to play for a staff that doesn't care about winning....not me. we(the coaches) gave the game away again. good bye rico,castillo,frazier and if he doesn't grow a sack...mcd. this was a disgrace

1 minute ago, billsredneck1 said:

if they would have mixed in nate for a couple of series today to see if they could get a spark going, they could have had a better chance at winning...how could anyone argue against that? there is no argument and this staff blew this game by letting this same tt scenario play out. gutless...this loss is on the coaches. there is no reason we had to lose this game. if they play the same crap they will get beat again next week and i will lose all the hope that i had in this staff. congratulations....you moved up one spot in the draft. who the hell will want to play for a staff that doesn't care about winning....not me. we(the coaches) gave the game away again. good bye rico,castillo,frazier and if he doesn't grow a sack...mcd. this was a disgrace

Nonsense.