CNN losing credibility as each day passes... Its pure propaganda at this point

On 4/10/2020 at 6:09 AM, Magox said:

We are just going to have to disagree.

Saying you disagree with Tibs is like saying "I like ice cream" .

On 4/10/2020 at 6:11 AM, SoCal Deek said:

So you’re telling us to just sit tight while the real Mueller Report comes out to explain all of the  Trump Russian collusion that was really going on? That farce stuck a fork in CNN....they’re toast.

And I'm pretty sure when this Covid thing passes and if Trump is reelected the Dems are going back to their old Russia/Election nonsense as if it's the first time they've brought it up.  And they will say about the American public "they'll never remember...." and the sad part is they'll be absolutely correct.  

13 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Saying you disagree with Tibs is like saying "I like ice cream" .

And I'm pretty sure when this Covid thing passes and if Trump is reelected the Dems are going back to their old Russia/Election nonsense as if it's the first time they've brought it up.  And they will say about the American public "they'll never remember...." and the sad part is they'll be absolutely correct.  

House of cards...

49 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Hyper-partisan?  Wait a minute....I thought CNN was a straight down the middle 'news' organization.  Bit of a Freudian slip there Chris?   Guess it's time to recuse yourself from interviewing your BROTHER!

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Hyper-partisan?  Wait a minute....I thought CNN was a straight down the middle 'news' organization.  Bit of a Freudian slip there Chris?   Guess it's time to recuse yourself from interviewing your BROTHER!

Clearly he's talking about the audience, and those who call into his radio show.

CNN, and he, are paragons of impartiality, honesty, civility, and humility.

Edited by Koko78
  • Thank you (+1) 1